Chapter 7

⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE⚠️

Y/n italic

Lizzie pov:
I looked down at my lap where y/n was peacefully sleeping so I pulled a blanket over her and sat on the couch for a while. Scar asked if she could stay the night as it was getting late, which is fine as I have another spare room.

Scar and I decided to wait till the movie was finished before we woke up y/n but she woke up a few minutes before the movie ended looking scared.

Y/n pov:
I must of fallen asleep on Lizzie as I woke up on her but I was scared real scared I had completely forgotten about Mr and Mrs Jones I got too attached to Lizzie ughh I have to go back tonight " umm Lizzie thank you for letting me stay but I've got to go back to my house tonight I promised Mr Jones -I mean my dad I would be back today" shit i just told them about Mr Jones fuck well done y/n yet again whoop definitely know how to keep a secret. "Yeah that's fine just text me when you need" Lizzie said I could tell she was confused with the tone she spoke in but also looked sad. I hugged her goodbye and since I just met Scarlett today I waved goodbye but before I could leave Scarlett offered to drive me home I'm assuming to also get to know me a bit better before I leave?

Scarlett pov:
Y/n said she was leaving tonight I could tell Lizzie was sad and I just met her so I was kind of sad too I wanted to get to know her a bit better. I thought maybe I could drive her back? "Hey y/n how about I drive you back home? "Yeah sure thank you," "no problem sweetie"
Maybe she was coming out of her shell a lot quicker than i though.  She spoke without mumbling, I'm taking that as a sign of opening up a bit more.

-time skip (because I'm lazy)-

Y/n pov:
We arrived back at my foster home I waved goodbye to Scarlett and walked in but didn't think much about my consequences of what I had done. Ahh fuck here we go "where the fuck have you been you bitch you missed a whole day and a half where were you!!" "Somewhere better than this fucking house!" "Did you raise your voice!?" "What n-no I didn't" "you lied once again" and here comes my actual consequences form my actions just taken place. I tried to run up to my room but it was too late he got me, he took his belt off and started hitting me with it first on my legs then my arms and now the back. It was a lot worse than last time you couldn't see much of the damage he'd done to me. I winced in pain as he hit me again, trying so hard not to cry because if I did he would realize I'm weak and would hit harder than before.

Once that session of fucking torture was over i ran upstairs and shut my bedroom door and locked it, I climbed into my bed and hid under my sheets waiting to fall into a deep sleep escaping this place, if I tell Lizzie what just happened I wonder what would happen... I really don't want to be here but I had to come back or else he would get twice as mad as he was today.

Lizzie pov:
It was the next day and it felt weird without y/n i know I have Scarlett but I felt so attached to y/n but what got me the most worried was the when y/n mentioned Mr Jones then quickly corrected herself and said dad. I was shocked to say the least but I want to know what is happening with y/n. I really didn't want to mention it but when I picked y/n up yesterday I saw that she had a black eye if I mentioned it she would've made up a lie so I let it go thinking it was a one time thing. As I was thinking of her I got a call from y/n.

   On the call with Y/n

Y/n:
Hey Lizzie can you come pick me up at the park at 11 please.

Lizzie:
Yes of course sweetie, but first tell me what's wrong?

Y/n:
I'll tell you later just please come pick me up.

Lizzie:
I will don't worry see you in an hour bye!

Y/n: bye Lizzie!

~Call ends ~

Y/n pov:
This morning Mr Jones told me he's had enough of my behaviour he was kicking me out meaning he was no longer a guardian of mine. Then before I knew it he hit me again I thought it was over but nope, I got kicked and punched more then he started calling me names. Once it stopped i ran back upstairs and called Lizzie , I asked her to pick me up at 11 from the park and I would tell her everything that has been happening. I can't many keep secrets I mean I accidentally told her Mr Jones name rather than saying dad which wasn't good i and to correct myself so i planned on telling Lizzie the whole truth about everything that has been happening.

It was 10:45 am so I decided to pack my stuff which wasn't that much a few sweaters and some joggies, my phone and my phone charger the my book and ran downstairs and left. I ran all the way to the park wanting to be as far away as possible form that man, about 10 minutes later i made it to the park and checked the time perfect right on time 11:00 am I observed the park looking for Lizzie and I saw her sitting in her car waiting. I walked up to the car and knocked on the window, Lizzie then unlocked the car giving me access to the passenger seat.

Lizzie pov:
I heard a knocking on the car door and saw y/n standing there covered in bruises she also had a backpack with her, I was questioning it but didn't want it make it look obvious as y/n said she would explain it all later. I unlocked the car door and y/n got in she looked upset I asked her if she was ok "hey y/n are you ok" "I'll tell you later"  she said. The car ride was quiet until I pulled up to my driveway. We walked into the house and sat there for a while then y/n started to speak "hey Lizzie I have something really important to tell you and I might be hard for me to say so I'll try my best" "ok sweetie go ahead I'm here if you need me you know that" "thanks Lizzie, anyways so umm where shall i start so I was in a foster home until I was kicked out this morning, Mr Jones my foster dad and his wife Mrs Jones would always get drunk and order me to do things. If I didn't do things right..." I saw y/n start to get upset so I lifter her had up gently and started to circle the back of her hand with my thumb to let her know it's Oke she's safe now. "Well he would abuse me hit me, punch me kick call me names you name it he would do anything to me to get his and his wife' their ways I was basically their slave" y/n finished speaking and was in tears "hey shhh it's ok your with me now your safe." We stayed there for a while hugging until I broke apart form the hug "thank you y/n for telling me all of this I'm so proud of you for opening up to me about a subject like that it's not that easy at all and I'm always here for you" I hugged her again "thanks Lizzie but I don't have anywhere to live now I'm homeless" "for now how about you stay here with me we'll sort something out later."

~2 hours have passed and we were watching tv~

Y/n pov:
I finally opened up to lizzie she was there the  whole time for support which I loved but she said she had a plan once I finished explaining my past I was confused but brushed it off.

________________________________

Hope your enjoying it so far :)

Word count:1452