Chapter 4

⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE⚠️

Y/N italic

Y/n pov: Mr Jones slammed the door open and barged into my room "What the fuck took you so long to get back we need our food and the house to be kept clean we have guest coming tomorrow you fucking brat!" He yelled "I'm sorry I got lost" I lied I didn't get lost I've been to that park many times before. "Right you will wake up tomorrow clean and make everyone food and be our servant you hear me?" " Yes Mr Jones" I said in a sassy voice while rolling my eyes at him "Are you being sassy towards me hmmm?" I laughed nervously "what me ahhh no why why would I do such a thing to you?" " that's it" he slapped me hard and punched me right in the face then the stomach I groaned in pain ouch that hurt like a bitch. "Now I don't want to hear a single thing from you understand" "yes Mr Jones" I got up off the floor and climbed into my bed it was old and fragile the simplest movement of the bed would slightly crack and make a squeaking sound. The bed sheets were cold and wet form the window being half broken and the rain coming in I'm surprised the neighbours haven't told anyone about Mr Jones yet well maybe they have noticed and Mr Jones just threatened them... probably.

-1 hour skip-

I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to text Lizzie to see if she was awake or not I hope she is I don't want to wake her up but and the same timesI don't want to be a burden to her.

                                ✨Lizzie ✨

                           Y/n:
Hey Lizzie sorry to bother you but can I talk to you like just vent or even just meet up with you tomorrow if that's ok with you?

Lizzie:
Hey Y/n of course you can text me or call me! And I would love to meet up with you tomorrow what time?

Y/n:
Hmm how about 3 pm ? I'm busy in the morning .

Lizzie:
Ok see you then get some sleep good night!

Y/n :
I'll try night!

Lizzie's pov: It was around 1 am when I got a text message from y/n I picked up my phone from the night stand and read the messages.
She wanted to talk to me of course I would talk to her why wouldn't I she's the kind of person who you can get a long with straight away. So we arranged to meet up at three tomorrow as she's busy in the morning which is perfect for me as I need time to reply to so emails then go shopping.

-the next day-

Y/n pov: I woke up really early only got about 3 hours of sleep great! rolling out of my bed I put my slippers on and picked up my clothes I laid  out the day before which was a pair of jeans and a sage green jumper with a pair of black converse I whipped my hair into a low ponytail and got to work. Double checking my list of things to do I tick each task of one by one slowly making my way to my last task, making breakfast for Mr and Mrs Jones as well as their guest which isn't that hard some fired eggs and butter on toast nothing much I mean who would offer that to your guest when you can go out for a buffet? Anyways I carried on and finished up. "Breakfast is served Mr and Mrs Jones" " ahh finally I'm starving" then Mr Jones dragged me to the side "You better be out this house today I don't want these people seeing how much of a disgrace you are!" He said slapping my face. I put my hand over my face as it was throbbing like crazy "O..ok.. Mr Jones" I said before running out the house crying.

-15 minute skip- 

Y/n pov: I have been walking for fifteen minutes now and have reached the park I checked the time 2:40 pm hmmm I gotta wait another 10 uhhh can't be bothered I'll just text Lizzie if she can come pick me up.

✨Lizzie✨

                                                                             Y/n :
     Hey Lizzie I was wondering if you could pick me up now at the main park ?:)

Lizzie: Yes sweetie of course in fact I just finished shopping so I'll be there in 5 minutes

                                                                            Y/n:                ok see you :)  

Lizzie: see you

Y/n pov: I sat on the swings till I saw Lizzie's car pull up so i ran over to her car and hopped in. "Hey Lizzie how are you?" "Good thanks just back from the shops" "ohhh did you get goldfish?" "Goldfish? No why would I have goldfish in a shopping bag that's not good for them!" "Noo silly they're a type of salty cheddar flavored cracker in a fish shape and they are so gooooooood!" I said laughing but getting all excited "I'll be sure to remember to get you some next time then"

Lizzie's pov: The ride to my house was fun filled with bursts of laughter coming from y/n which warmed my heart It was so nice to hear her laugh properly it was some good time although I've never heard of goldfish before but now I have to keep my eye out for them as y/n said she likes them.

About ten minutes later we arrived at my house I pulled up into the drive way and looked at y/n who looked shocked "omg this is your house wow it's so pretty!" "Thanks" I started to lift up the bags but I saw y/n come along and help me "hey Lizzie I will help you with them so there will be less trips for you and more time for us to spend with each other" y/n face was plastered with a huge smile which made me
smile this girl has such good manners.

Y/n pov: when we pulled up to Lizzie's house I was shocked if was so pretty and big too! She smiled at replied with a soft thank you then hopped out the car so I did too that's when I noticed she had a bunch of shopping bags she needed a hand with so I picked some up and helped bring them inside. Plopping them gently on the kitchen Island I asked Lizzie where all the things go she said not to worry about it but I didn't take that as a no so I looked and figured out where they went. "Boom done see I told you i would help you and I did" I smiled "thanks sweetie" Lizzie said and brought me into a warming hug at first I was confused but then I relaxed and realized it was a hug and she wasn't going to hurt me so I melted into her arms and smiled deeply.

Lizzie's pov: Y/n helped me unpack the shopping even though I told her it was fine and she didn't have to worry about it but I guess she doesn't take no as an answer. As a thank you I gave her a hug at first she was tense but then she melted into my arms and we stood there hugging until I suggested we watched a movie. " hey y/n what movie do you want to watch?" "Hmm what about avengers endgame" " what your a marvel fan?" "Well kinda I don't really get to watch it that much but if I could then I would be a total nerd" that's why she didn't know who I was or was she just being nice trying not to go all fan girly all over me.

________________________________
This was a bit long but hope you liked it :)

Word count: 1319