Chapter 16

Y/n pov: italic

Lizzie pov:
Y/n seemed happy about the fact she got to pick the school which I'm glad about, I didn't want to send my kid to a school they didn't like the sound of or look. Y/n will be starting school a week today (a week on Monday) so I texted Scarlett to see if she would like to join us on a shopping trip to get y/n school supplies.

❤️Scar❤️

   -Lizzie-
       Hey Scar how are you?
I was wondering if you would like to come along with Robbie, Y/n and I to the  shops to get y/n school supplies and food as we need more food?

-Scarlett-
Hey Lizzie I'm good thanks
Of course I would love to come it will be nice to catch up haven't seen you guys in weeks looking forward to it!

-Lizzie-
                    Ok perfect I'll tell y/n that your coming she'll be so excited! See you in a hour bye🤍

-Scarlett-
See you bye🤍

Lizzie pov:
I'm going to tell y/n that Scar is coming round she'll be so excited, I get up off the sofa and walk upstairs and knock on y/n door I hear a slight "come in" from behind the door so I open it "hey sweetie Scar is coming round and Robbie, Scar, you and I are going shopping for school supplies and food as we need more food does that sound fine with you?" "YESSSS" "be ready in a hour we'll pick Scarlett up ok" "ok love you" "love you too" and with that I shut the door.

Scarlett pov:
I had gotten a text from Lizzie asking if I wanted to go shopping with them for 
y/n school supplies I said yes to going with them plus I need more food for the house as well, so this is great chance for me to get more shopping. I ran upstairs and picked out a proper outfit as I'm sat in a jumper and joggies which isn't what u want to wear out in like 28 degree weather, I grabbed a white short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black shorts to go with it and just any pair of shoes that I could find lying around the house.

Y/n pov:
Lizzie had come upstairs and told me we were going to pick up Scar from her house and go shopping for school supplies and food, me being me I was really excited and got up and brushed my hair and made my bed as I hadn't got out of bed since breakfast when I was summoned to eat.

I had an hour left so I decided to go downstairs to Lizzie and Robbie and sat in between them and we watched tv "hello love birds I have come to ruin the moment not that it's not cute or anything just felt like it" "hey she's mine" I heard Robbie say faking being offended, I laughed as I was clutching onto Lizzie's arm hard with my head rested on her shoulder "nope she's not" i stared Robbie down "hey hey guys I love you both equally just don't fight over me ok I know everyone loves me" Lizzie said sarcastically "whatever" i said rolling my eyes "enough of that sass young lady" Lizzie said "ok mom" yes I used the mom word I feel like I am more comfy with it even tho I call her Lizzie but I think it's time I grow up "I decided imma call you mom from now on" "that's fine with me" she said kissing me on the top of the head I smiled so much I went red.

-An hour time skip because I'm lazy af-

Lizzie pov:
Y/n said she will call me mom from now on which made my heart melt I love this girl so much she's so sweet and funny she gets on easily with my friends and Robbie which is great. Ok I need to stop thinking about that and get in the car and go pick Up Scarlett, we need to get her we can't forget her "come on people we need to go pick up Scarlett and head out shopping before it's too late" "coming!!"
"I'm up" "right to the car" we all head out into the car and buckle up and drive. We arrive at Scars house she doesn't live that far away maybe like 10-15 minutes so it's easy, I get out and see Scarlett sitting on a chair on her deck "hey Scar" "Lizzie hi long time no see" "long time no see indeed" I give her a hug then I hear footsteps fast footsteps coming our way "SCARLETTTTTTT I MISSED YOU!" "Hey sweetie how are you I heard your going to a new school soon" Scarlett asked y/n squeezing her "I'm good and yes I am" Y/n says very proudly "sorry to ruin the moment but let's get heading" "alrighty" and we all head back to the car and drive to the shops.

________________________________
Sorry I'm going to make into 2 parts and I know it's annoying because I don't upload for ages but I'll make a part 2 in the car I'm very busy this weekend so I'll try my hardest but I hope you like this.  Thanks for 5.29k reads that's insane <3

Word count:905