Chapter 6

⚠️mentioning of anxiety and panic attacks⚠️

Y/n: Italic

Y/n pov:
It has been 2 hours since breakfast Lizzie and I were just watching tv well I was mainly watching tv as Lizzie was on her phone, when the doorbell rang I got up off the couch and ran to the door and opened it, there was a lady with blonde hair and emerald green eyes standing there. I feel like I know her I've seen her somewhere... "Hi there what's your name?" The lady asked "Y/n..." I mumbled as I didn't know who this person was "Hi there y/n I'm Scarlett you must be the person Lizzie was talking about, nice to finally meet you" . Lizzie talked about me to her friends really Do I mean that much to her does she like me that much... noo your dreaming it's a dream your dreaming y/n. I was snapped back into my thoughts by Lizzie running to me. "Scar hii nice to finally see you again it's been a while!" "I know so many things have happened over the year". I stood there awkwardly waiting for them to finish their little chat, but me being me I hid behind Lizzie as I was still unsure on who this was I needed to spend some time with Scarlett before I felt comfortable I hope she understand me.

Lizzie pov: I was on my phone while Y/n was watching tv when the doorbell rang I'm assuming it's Scarlett as she's the only person I'm aware of who's meeting up with us today. Y/n ran up to the door to answer it so I stayed on the couch as they introduced their selves I didn't want to interrupt them so they could get to know each other but when they stopped talking I walked over to the door where I saw y/n and Scar stood there. I talked to Scar catching up with everything that has happened over the year. I think y/n was still confused on who she was so y/n hid behind me which I found cute.

I think Scar and I were at the door talking for about 5 minutes when y/n asked if we could go get lunch as she was getting hungry "of course  we can go get some lunch honey, where would you like to go?" "Taco Bell please" "of course let's go". We all climbed into my car with Scar in the passengers seat y/n in the middle backseat so we could still see her and talk to her, and then me in the drivers seat.

Scarletts pov: When I arrived at Lizzie's house a young looking girl around 13-14 came and opened the door she looked quite shy I don't think she recognised me. I asked the girl what her name was and she slightly mumbled out y/n "Hi y/n I'm Scarlett" I said softly. I asked her how she was doing and it looked like she was going to respond, but before she could Lizzie came along and started talking to me. I think we talked for about 5 minutes until y/n asked if we could go eat so we got into Lizzie's car and drove to Taco Bell as that was where y/n wanted to go. "Hey y/n have you got any hobbies you enjoy?" I asked softly "I like swimming and dancing" she quietly said, "You like swimming and dancing that's cool!" Lizzie said obviously trying to make y/n feel more comfortable as she has been pretty quiet the whole ride, but from what I see y/n probably hasn't met a lot of people in her life so she doesn't know how to act around new people so she stays quiet in response.

Y/n pov: I don't know why I'm acting all shy and staying so quiet I'm usually really kid and hyper, it's probably because I've never know more than 5 people in my life I mean I was never really in a orphanage only a foster care system I don't know why.
Lizzie was trying to make me feel more comfortable by engaging with Scarlett and I's conversation it was working a bit.

We arrived at the drive through and ordered our favorite meals. Once we were given our meals we ate in the car and drove to the theme park where there were a bunch of rides but I was afraid of heights a didn't tell Lizzie, was she going to be mad or not I mean she drove all the way here just for me to chicken out I mean come on I'll tough it out like a big kid that I am. The first ride was a dragon ride where it went in loops that's when Lizzie saw me shaking like crazy and took me to the side of the queue "hey sweetie are you ok you afraid of heights?" "Y...yes I'm sorry Lizzie I should've told you I'm so sorry" I start to panic. "It's ok don't worry we can go home and watch a movie instead or bake cookies with Scar don't panic or worry about it, it's not your fault y/n" "are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure darling" "thank you Lizzie" I hugged her tightly.

Lizzie pov: when we got to the theme park and queued up at the first ride called dragon tail, I saw y/n get all anxious I could tell she's afraid of heights so I talked to Scar to tell her what we're going to do instead of the theme park "hey scar I was wondering if we could go home and watch a move or cook something I can tell y/n is scared of heights and all these rides are high up." "Yeah sure that's no problem it's fine with me" scar said and smiled I'm glad she understands "thank you much scar" "no problem that's what friends are for". I then walked over to y/n "hey y/n are you ok I can tell your getting all anxious and you're definitely afraid of heights why didn't you tell me" I said nicely.  Y/n struggled to get her words out but managed to in the end and I told her what we would do instead and she hugged me.

We were walking back to the car and we're deciding what to cook and I think we all agreed on chocolate chip cookies so y/n looked up a recipe and sent it to me so I could look at it when we got home.

Y/n pov: when we got back to Lizzie's she looked at the recipe I forwarded onto her and we got the ingredients out and started cooking. Scar was on dry ingredients Lizzie was measuring and i was on stirring and wet ingredients. "All done!"I yelled out with joy "well down guys" Scarlett said looking proud and so did Lizzie.

Scarlett pov: we all plopped onto the couch and ate our cookies while watching Moana because y/n said so. When I realized how late it was getting "hey Lizzie it's getting pretty late can I stay round tonight if you don't mind?" "Yes of course" Lizzie said. I looked at Lizzie she had y/n sleeping on her lap and i awed in the sight "she looks so happy" "I know".

________________________________
Thank you guys so much for the support hope your all doing fine :))

Word count:1254