Chapter 13

Y/n italic

Scarlett pov:
I have been staying over at Lizzie and Robbies's for the past two nights which both Robbie and Lizzie are fine with. Y/n and I get along really well we have similar taste in food and music as well as movies so we'll sometimes cook stuff with Lizzie as well as listen to music.

Lizzie pov:
Scarlett, Y/n and I have been having a girls day out while Robbie and the marvel cast plan out how the surprise will go, well besides Scar and I. Our plan is to distract Y/n from their surprise so we decided to go out to the movies and watch Ghostbusters as it was out, then we all got snacks and drinks. Once the movie was over we went shopping for some more clothes and room decorations for y/n's room as it was very plain, as well as the decorations we got bed covers for y/n. She just wanted sage green so we went for that and a cream colored blanket. Once we finished with shopping we got home but by the time we got back e wry one had just left and gone home and Robbie was just chilling watching tv "Hey babe home already? thought you girls would be longer" "hey, yep home earlier than we thought the movie was great, we got some decorations for y/n bedroom and some snacks" then he kissed my lips gently "eww gross I don't want to see that I'm too young" y/n said covering her eyes, we all laughed "what I'm being serious it's disgusting" "you'll have to get used to it kiddo" "nah thanks I think I'm fine" .

Y/n pov:
I ran up to my room and unpacked my room decor and started decorating and already my room looked cool, I had put fake hanging plants above my desk and hung up old records that can't be used anymore, I put up LED lights up around my roof then added fake vines to the wall behind my bed, I changed my covers and added my blanket on to my bed and I loved the way my room look already. I had gotten this golden backed spinning chair with a fluffy cushion for my chair and a mirror with lights attached to it for my desk, I got a desk organizer and some pens and books. I took a few steps back and loved my room it looked amazing!

I decided to watch tv in my room when I heard a knock from my door it was Lizzie, Scar and Robbie "Hey sweetie your room looks amazing you did an awesome job with decorating and picking out the decorations" "thanks and I know I did it" "well you excited for tomorrow?" Scar asked me "yeah why?" "It's your birthday tomorrow you dumbo" Robbie said "hey I'm not dumb I just I umm I don't know" "well why don't you get some sleep ok?" Lizzie told me "ok I'll get changed then come down and say goodnight" "ok" they all left and shut the door allowing me to change.

I picked out a plaited red pants and a black cropped vested top and brushed my teeth then ran downstairs "hey guys I'm back missed me?" I said running over to sit in between Lizzie and Robbie, Lizzie kissed my head and stroked my hair gently "you better head up to bed it's getting late I don't think you want to be tired and grumpy on your birthday" "ok love you" I then realized what I said I stood there awkwardly then hugged Scarlett and Robbie and ran upstairs.

Lizzie pov:
Y/n came downstairs to say goodnight to everyone but instead she ran over and sat in between Robbie and i so I kissed her head and started gently stroking her hair. "Hey y/n you should get some sleep" i said and she responded with a quick but sad ok then said love you, I was shocked but happy that was the first time y/n said love you to me, she then got up and stood there awkwardly and quickly hugged everyone else then ran upstairs. I thought about what she said and smiled but then asked the others "you all heard that right?" "Yep" "yes but sad she didn't say love you to me" Robbie said pretending to be sad, we all knew it would be harder for y/n to come out of her shell towards Robbie as her past had bad experience and she still hasn't gotten over it as it has only been a few weeks.

Once y/n was in bed and asleep we all headed up to bed ourselves.

________________________________
Ok I promise next chapter will be y/n birthday and hopefully I can get it out tonight but I felt like making it separate chapters as y/n finally said love you to Lizzie! 

Also thank you for 1.33k reads that's amazing guys thank you sooo much!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you guys are all doing amazing

Word count: 857