Chapter 19

Y/n= italic

Y/n pov

It was Monday morning my first day of school, I'm nervous but very excited. Mom and Dad had sat me down the night before and told me to be careful with who I make friends with as they could use me. I knew that happened to kids with famous parents but now thinking about it I was maybe a bit more nervous...ok a lot more nervous but I could do it I'm going to prove to myself I'm more than just a scaredy cat.
"Y/n! You're going to be late to your first day of school you don't want to make a bad impression do you?" "Coming! I'm just getting my bag" "have you got your laptop, phone and water?" "Yes don't worry" I said while tying my shoes "ok then now hop in the car I'll be there in a sec" "k" I said while standing up and skipping to the car, i climbed into the front seat and mom then slowly did the same "what took you so long?" "I was saying bye to your dad, can I not do that?" She chuckled "yea every other time but not when I'm going to be late , never mind me causing us to be late it's you!" I responded turning the music on.

-time skip cuz I'm lazy-

Lizzie pov:
It's y/n's first day of school and I'm dropping her off as Robbie is packed with Emails this morning, y/n is very chatty on the way I could tell she was a bit nervous but I kept reassuring her everything was going to be fine. The school is only 10 minutes away so we had arrived quicker than we thought. "Y/n before you go I just want you to know to keep your chin up shoulders back and head up, don't let anyone put you down (random but my dad always tells me this as I move schools all the time) and if anything happens call me and I'll come get you ok? Love you sweetie" I said kissing her head "thanks mom will do, love you too" y/n shut the car door and walked off I really hope today goes well for her she's been looking forward to it for so long.

Y/n pov:
Walking up the straits to the school door is a lot more worrying than physically going inside I swear I don't know why, I'm trying not to panic as I get to the door and open it. I look for my class but on the way I bump into someone "omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" " nah you're fine don't worry, I'm Harper and you?" "Y/n nice to meet you Harper" "what class you going to I can help you around if that's ok with you?" "Yes please that would be great I'm going to Class B2, thanks for helping me around by the way" "no problem I know what it's like to be new it's scary and not having anyone to help you around doesn't help, plus my first class is B2 so it's not big deal" we sat down at our tables turned out I sat behind Harper which was good. Once Class was over which was maths we headed to our next class "hey Harper do you mind me asking what class you have next?" "Yeah sure I have history which is class A12 you?" "Yep same, wait can I check your timetable quickly?" "Yep here" "ok so we have the same classes for every period which is great" "cool now let's go before we're late the history teacher is very strict" "I'm not looking forward to history then" I said rolling my eyes.

-time skip to lunch cuz I'm lazy-

It's now lunch time and Harper and I have found out we both love the same type of book genre, food and music I was very glad about that as not many people like the books I read. As we walked to the launch hall we both talked about our history project we were assigned, the history teacher was kind enough to let us pick our partners so Harper asked me to be her partner so of course I said yes who else do I have to work with but that's not the problem we don't know who's house to work at as her parents are at work most the time and I don't know what mom will say. "I'll text my mom as see if you can come round this weekend" I say getting my out from my pocket "ok no problem"

-on messages-

   Mom <3

  Y/n
Hey mom  I'd like to let you know I've made a friend called Harper but we've
been assigned a project for history and we had to pick partners
so she chose me to be her partner but the problem is we don't know
Who's house we can work at. Harpers parents work full time so I told her I would ask you
If we could work at our house? Is that ok?