Chapter 9

Y/n italic

Y/n pov:
A few days have passed since Scarlett and Lizzie have talked but they have told me they wanted to speak to me today so I guess today I get to find out what the excitement is all about.
I got dressed in some plain ripped jeans and a grey sweater with some black sneakers and walked downstairs where Lizzie and Scarlett were sat waiting for me, "I could smell the avocados on toast and scrambled eggs from my room" "paha well if it smells that nice come join us" Lizzie said laughing "Hey y/n how did you sleep?" Scarlett asked me "really well thanks" Scarlett smiled.

Lizzie pov:
When I woke up I checked the time it was 7:00 am and today was the day I was going to tell y/n I want to foster her but once she is ready I'll adopt her, well to me it sounds like an ok plan. I climbed out of bed and grabbed a pair of light blue shorts and a white top as well as some white converses, I then made my bed and walked over to the bathroom and took a shower, once finished my shower I dryer my hair and put it into a low ponytail, washed my face and did my makeup. Quietly walking downstairs trying not to wake y/n I saw Scar chilling on her phone on the couch "morning Scar how did you sleep?" "Really well thanks Liz" I smiled at Scars response. "Wanna help me make breakfast, it's Scrambled eggs and Avocado on toast?" i asked Scarlett "Sure" She said getting up to go get the ingredients.

Scarlett pov:
I helped Lizzie make breakfast and put the cutlery and plates on the table and poured all of us some water, when we heard foot steps coming from the staircase it was y/n. She joined us at the table and I gave Liz the signal to tell her but she didn't see me so I did it again and she noticed luckily y/n was too busy eating her breakfast to notice.

Lizzie pov:
I looked over to see y/n digging in to her breakfast then looked over to Scar who was signaling for me to tell y/n which I think I should do before it's too late "y/n?" "Yeah?" "So You're aware Scarlett and I have been talking about something private for a few days right?" "Yep" "right so I was thinking of fostering you then once your feeling comfortable enough I will adopt you?" "Wait omg seriously is this a prank!?" Y/n said with happy tears forming yet confusion showed "no sweeting this is not a prank it's real" "OMG THANK YOU LIZZIE!" Y/n ran up to me and hugged me tightly then hugged Scarlett "this is the best day ever!" "I'm glad sweetie, you're the sweetest most bubbly person I have ever met" y/n started crying even more "shh come here" y/n walked over again and fell into my arms and we stood there hugging, Scarlett was smiling at us happily "you guys are such a cute family" "heh" "wait have you told Robbie?" "Of course I have over FaceTime though as he's still working so he should be home around tomorrow afternoon" "ok good" we all laughed.

________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this part :)

Sorry I have no clue about fostering so if this is wrong I am so sorry

Word count: 570