Chapter 5

Y/n italic

Lizzie pov: Should I ask y/n if she recognizes me or should I not? Hmmmm... I thought long and hard then I decided to ask her. "Hey y/n I was wondering if you knew who played Wanda in the MCU?" "Who plays? Wanda no sorry don't know I can't really do much research or even watch anything on my phone except message and call people it has restrictions" "ohh ok" "why?" Y/n asked with a confused look plasters one her face Should I tell her why I'm asking her? "Ohh no reason" never mind she'll figure it out soon.

Y/n pov: Lizzie asked me if I knew who played Wanda from the MCU I had no clue as  (A mr Jones looks through my phone and (B I have restricted mode on it and can't take it off so I can't really watch anything or research but I always knew who Elizabeth Olsen was she was in the magazines in the shops)
I then plonked onto the sofa as Lizzie went to go get popcorn. she came back about 5 minutes later "here you go young lady" Lizzie said handing me over my bowl of popcorn as she had one for herself "thank you madam" we both laughed. "So what movie are we watching?" I asked Lizzie interested in what movie she's going to pick "You'll see" she said ughh how I hate it when people say that...well when I hear people say that to others as I am literally a loner and don't go to school because if anyone found out who Mr Jones and his wife were I'd be dead and who know where him and his wife would be? jail probably.

Lizzie pov: I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and two bowls and popped one of the popcorn bags in the microwave then did the same to the other and poured them into the bowls. I handed one of the bowls over to y/n who was waiting for me impatiently and then chucked a question right in my face "what movie are we watching?" She asked I just replied saying "you'll see" she looked quite annoyed at the fact I'm making her wait but it's for her own good. I put on Avengers Age Of Ultron and about half way through the movie y/n looked back and forth from me to the tv multiple times then yelled "omg that's you! you play Wanda!! I can't believe I didn't know it was you the whole time why did it take me so long to figure it out, is that why you asked me if I knew who played Wanda!?" I couldn't help but laugh "yes sweetie that's exactly why I asked I thought you were just trying to be nice and not go all fan girly on me so that's why I asked" "ahh kk but either way I would've respected you" "Thank you, but I also have something to say" "yeah?" " y/n it's getting pretty late and I was wondering if you would like to stay the night or even for a couple of days?" "Me stay the night at your house that would be really nice thank you Lizzie" "no problem sweetie" I hugged y/n tightly reassuring her she's safe with me.

-time skip to the end of the movie-

Y/n pov: the movie finished and I found out that Lizzie plays Wanda in Age Of Ultron and probably in other Marvel stuff too as well and I was so shocked she played her honestly I had no clue what so ever as I said I can't really do anything on my phone besides call and message people.
It was getting pretty late and I was getting tried so I asked if I could go to bed "hey lizzie I'm pretty tired can I go to bed please" "sure want me to show you the way to the guest room?" "Yes please and thank you for letting me stay over night" "as i said it's no problem I enjoy having the company" . Lizzie showed me the way to her room. "Here's your room y/n hope you get a good nights sleep" "thanks and you too ohh and also can I have some pjs I don't have any?" "Yeah sure let me just grab some from my room I'll be right back" i sat on the bed waiting for Lizzie to come back with the pjs "here you go sweetie" "thanks" "no problem" I took the pjs and said night to Lizzie she walked to her room which she showed me. It was just down the hall incase I needed her so I could find her, I then put my pjs on and did my  Bathroom routine and went to sleep.

-time skip to the morning-

Lizzie pov: it was 7:00 am and I got up, took a shower changed and made my bed like any normal person would nothing to special I then head downstairs to make breakfast for y/n and i which was pancakes with fruit and syrup. When I was finished making out breakfast I walked upstairs to go wake up y/n I gently shook her "hey y/nn wake up I made pancakes" she stirred awake she looked so peaceful "morning Lizzie" she said rubbing her eyes "you gunna come downstairs and get your breakfast?" "Sure be down in 10" "Oke but try be quicker than that or you're food will go all cold" "okkkk" y/n yelled rolling out of bed. I shut the door behind me to give her privacy and walked back downstairs and waited for her to come down. I sat on the sofa on my phone messaging Scar to see if she wanted to meet up so she could meet y/n.

❤️Scar❤️

Lizzie: hey Scar how are you doing? I was wondering if you would like to meet up today as I have someone you could meet ?

Scar: Hey Liz I'm doing fine thanks how are you? I would love to meet up. Who is this special person I'm meeting

Lizzie: I'm great thanks! Plus you will see 😉

Scar: What time will we meet up?

Lizzie: hmm how about 2 pm?

Scar: yep sounds perfect to me I approve
see you then bye!

Lizzie: see you bye!

Y/n pov: I was woken up by Lizzie gently shaking me awake and telling me my breakfast was ready once she left the room I rolled out of bed and took a quick shower then changed and head downstairs. I saw Lizzie on her phone texting someone, then she turned her phone of and looked at me "morning sleepy head" "morning!" "you're finally up let's go eat breakfast before it gets cold" "Oke coming"we sat down at the table and ate our breakfast "mmmm this is amazing Lizzie thank you!" "No problem" "ohh and today would you like to meet one of my friends from set at 2pm and we can go to a theme park and get lunch? How does that sound?" "Sounds fun I'm up for that!"

Lizzie pov: I turned my phone off and saw y/n was walking down the stairs "morning sleepy head" I said I told her we should go eat our breakfast as it was getting cold so we did. As. we were sat at the table I told y/n our plans for the day. Once we finished breakfast y/n helped me clean up the table and washed the dishes with me then we sat on the sofa watching a movie as we waited for time to pass by until Scarlett came round. "Also forgot to ask earlier on but how did you sleep?" "I slept amazingly it was so comfy compared to my crusty and rusty old bed back at home" "glad you slept well" i smiled

________________________________
119 reads omg thank you so much for the reads guys I really hope your enjoying it so far.

Hope you guys are all doing well :)

Word count: 1343