The move day and an new friend

Mikey pov

        Today is the day i move to my brother house after my parents die in an car accident. I feel sad to leave my house causes it had too many memories with my parents but my brother insist me to move and live with he for my health and safety. Dont get me wrong, not i didn't like to stay with my brother but he is overprotive of me. It start when i was 6 year old , i almost been  kidnnaper and from the day he always been overprotived of me and it me like a baby causes i not free to do anything by my own. When he decided to move out from our parents house to lived by he self about 2 year ago , i feel like i finally free. But now that i live by myself, he want me to live with he and i cant say no.

        I have just a little thing that i bring from my parents house like my cloth, my guitar and some picture of my parents and me. My brother had offer to invited me from my parents house but i said i want to take train to went to his house and he just agreed with that. After arrived at tokyo, i was busy search for my brother house address and dont see an person infornt me until i bump into he. The person was tall and have a dragon tatoo on his head. Mikey fell down on ground  and stand again.

???: watch where you going...
Mikey: sorry i didn't see you and bump into you .

The person was just stand there and stared at he. Mikey save his hand infornt the person and that made the back to reality.

Mikey: umm..., are you ok? Why you stare me like that?
???: oh, sorry.
Mikey: that fine, my name is sano manjiro but you can me mikey.
???: hello, my name is draken
Mikey: nice to meet you. Ken chin. 😊
Draken: ken chin ?
Mikey: i hope you dont mind i call you ken chin.
Draken: no i dont mind.
Mikey: oh,can you help me find this address cause i had looking for some time but still can find it
Draken: let me see the address. Oh, it no far from where we at now. Let me send you there.
Mikey: sure it not distubt you.

     They walk together and talk until they arrived to an apartment buiding where mikey brother live.

Draken: do you live here?
Mikey: yes, i just move today here to live with my brother. And tq for send me to here.😊😊
Draken: you are welcome. I hope we can hang together later.
Mikey: sure, here my number.
Draken: ok,bye
Mikey: bye

Then mikey went into the buiding and went straight to his brother apartment and knock the door a few time but there no anwers from his brother. Then he call his brother.

In call
   shinichiro: hello?
  Mikey: shin kun, where are you? Do you forget that i will come today? I already infornt your apartment door now.😣😣😣
Shinichiro: omg sorry mikey, i forgot and i was on my meeting with my gang now and i cant go home now. How about you wait at there and i will send someone to pick up you and bring you to me.
Mikey: ok, i will wait here.

40 minutes later
     There person with and white hair and violet eye ride an motorbike and stop infornt mikey.

???: are you shinichiro little brother?
Mikey: yes, i am and who are you.
Wakasa: i am wakasa, you brother ask me to pick up you .
Mikey : umm.... Ok

Then mikey ride with the person and after a few minute later, they arrived at an buiding and went inside and walked into an room. In that room , it have an large couch and table. wakasa asked mikey wait at there while he call shinichiro. After an few minutes wait for shinichiro come, he fell asleep and sleep on the couch. Shinichiro went inside into the room and saw mikey already sleep on the Couch and pick up mikey and carry mikey bag then went back home to his apartment and put mikey on the bed in an room.