you again ?!

Skip to an few day

     Today after wake up from bed, mikey went to kitchen and made some breakfast for he and shinichiro. Then he went to collect the dirty cloth from he and shinichiro room and put in an plactic to send to laundry later. After wash the dish and cleaning the house, he went to take and shower then change his cloth. After send the cloth to laundry, he went to mall to calm his mind and suddenly he feel that he been follow by someone, so he prentended that he not noticed and walk out from the mall and walk until arrived to and alley and then hide in shadow and wait the person that followed to arrived. Then the person already arrived and was looking for he. When the person not noticed, mikey sneaked behind he and grab his hand to back and push the Person to an wall and when mikey saw the person face, he shocked.

Mikey: you again?!
Takemichi: hello?
Mikey: why you followed me? And please tell your partner  that he can out now.
Chifuyu: please forgive my dumb boss, i was tried to stop his but he not listen. And can please you let her go?
Mikey: fine. ' let go of takemichi'. So why you both follow me?
Takemichi: we just want to talk.
Mikey: fine but not here. Let meet at the nearby cafe in 10 minutes.
Both: ok.

At the cafe,

Mikey: so, why you need to talk with me ?
Takemichi: is that true that you had involved in tenjiku fight with xxx gang and few day ago?
Mikey: yes, where you heard that?
Takemichi: i have my own way. But why you involved in that fight? Do you said that you no interest to join an gang?
Mikey: who say that i join tenjiku? I just help they cause xxx gang had use dirty trick with used weapon in the fight and made the fight unfair to tenjiku.
Chifuyu: i also heard that you the one defend the leader and threaten he and made he beg to you.
Mikey: wow, the new was spread Quick than i thought.yes.
Takemichi: how you made he to beg to you? No body  dared to the threaten the leader even the police.
Mikey: that simple, i just had to show his kid pictures and tell that i hurt even maybe kill if he dont open his mouth to tell why he want to attack tenjiku.
Chifuyu: how you can get such as private information on the leader? Who are you really?
Mikey: let me introduced my self again, i am sano manjiro but you can me mikey. I also know by the underworld as M, the hitman and brooked.
Chifuyu: You the M, the hitman and Brooke that ' missing' an year ago?!
Mikey: yes, that me.
Takemichi: But it you join my gang,we can been most strongest and powerful gang that ever have.
Mikey: dude, it i want be the most strongest and person, i can be without join you or any gang. I have many contact that if i call and ask their help, i can take over the tokyo it i want to. So it you dont want be like the leader of xxx gang, you just leave me alone and never ask me to join your gang again.😈😈
Chifuyu: that was you? You the person made the leader and he member almost crazy.
Mikey: techinally it my contact but yes. But let forget about it and order our lunch cause now i so hungry.😇😇
both of they pov : what swing mood that he have.😶😶😶