stay with stranger pt 3

At the evening, mikey feel bored cause he dont have anything to do at the tenjiku base,  so he wandered around the building and After he finished wandered the building , he went back to the bedroom and take out an headphone  from his bag and played an song from his phone then start to sing a song .

     The song name is courtesy call

        When he finished sing, he see other was standing and watching he to sing. He was blushed in ashamed causes he thought there noone that at the time.

Mikey : when you all get here?
Sanzu: since you start sing the song. Wow i never thought you have so beutiful voice.
Mikey : oh, shut up.

Then mikey went out from the room and went to kitchen to eat some Dorayaki that he buy when he was out just now. They all went to mikey and shocked that mikey eat so much Dorayaki but still have a flat stomach.

Ran: wow, how you eat so many sweet thing like Dorayaki but still have a flat stomach?
Mikey: umm.... Let i see usually after i finished eat some snack, i will work out like jogging or push up for 15 to 20 minutes then i will go shower then walked  around the city. Sometimes, i will do parkour.
Rindou: that all? And you still have enery to cook.
Mikey: umm... Yes, i mean i been doing that almost every day since i was eight.

Suddenly, mikey remember something.

Mikey: do anyone of you have an computer of laptop that i can borrow?
Kokonui: i have an laptop but may i ask why you need it for?
Mikey: for some important work.
Kokonui: what type of work?
Mikey: you will see. so can you get the laptop?
Kokonui: wait here for an secound

Then kokonui went to his bedroom and a few secound later, he went back with a laptop. Mikey take the laptop and take a pendrive from his pocket and open the laptop. When the laptop was open, he open an his email and type something and send an file to someone. When he open the file, there was an account of an company. They was shocked that mikey know how to handed the account of an company.

Kokonui: how you know to calculated the account and why like you had doing it for so long time?
Mikey: ok,first i know to calculated the account causes entired of my life i have studied bussiness and i will doing that for 2 year and where you think i got money from?
Izana: but do you said before that you had work as chef and hitman?
Mikey: yes,that before i moved here and for you all information, i also worked as part time accountant for some company to affor my life.
Izana: but did shinichiro give you money every month? Why you need to work?
Mikey: true that shin kun give some money every month but i cant always defend on he so i started this work.
Kokonui: so bacially you were like rich but you hide it?
Mikey: yes, you can said like that.So let us forget about it. Ok? Good. Now it you excude me, i will go to store to some groceries and cooked dinner.
Sanzu: can i come with you?
Mikey: sure, i will wait you at outside.

     Then mikey went out and wait for sanzu at his bike. A few second, sanzu had out and they ride mikey bike and went to store. They buy some instant ramen , some vegatable, some meatball and a few snack. Then they went back to the base. Mikey went to kitchen and started to made dinner.

Kakuchu: do you need help to made dinner?
Mikey: yes, can you help me to wash and cut the vegetable ?
Kakuchu: sure, and i want ask you where you learned to cook.
Mikey: i learn it from my late grandmother before she passed away about 4 year ago   causes my mom and my father always busy  when i was child and i had to cooked for me and my grandmother causes she always fell sick.
Kakuchu: i sorry for hear that.
Mikey: that fine, it been long time.  And look the meat had almost cooked , and you pass me the vegetable that you had cut early?
Kakuchu: oh, here. Do you want me to step up the table?
Mikey: yes, that will helpful.

     A few times later, mikey had finished made dinner. It was an ramen and vegetable soup with meat and mushroom in it. Mikey call all of they to come and eat their dinner before it become cold.  They all come to table a few minutes later.  After finished collect the dirty dish and clean the table. Mikey went to bedroom and sleep.