meet the twin

After meet they, mikey went to tenjiku place with pissed face. Izana and other were curios when saw mikey like that.
Kakucho: why you look so pissed? Something happend earlier?
Mikey: that stupid leader of bonten tried to convince me to join his gang again even i clearly tell he that i not interest.😡😡😡
Izana: he what? How that he know where to find you?
Mikey: turn out he had been following me all this day and his partnet tried to stop he but he dont listen. I think after this day he will think twice before he ask me to join he gang again.😈😈😈
Ran: what did you do?
Mikey: oh, nothing so much just remember they if they tried ask me again to join they gang, they will face what xxx gang face on that gang.
They💭: note to self, never made mikey mad.
Izana: so why you come here?
Mikey: oh, yes. I just pass by and decided to say hai to you all. So i will take my leaves now. Good bye.
They : bye and had safe ride.

Then mikey ride bike and went back to his brother apartment but before that he stop to to buy some food cause he dont have mood to cook tonight after happend today. 30 minute later,he have arrived at the apartment and take shower then change before went to the table and eat the food. After that, he went sit on the couch and watch the television. About 2 hours later, he start feel sleepy and went his bedroom and sleep.

Next morning,mikey wake up like usually and went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth then take shower and change. Then he went to made breakfast for he and shinichiro. After eat the breakfast, he went out and start to jog around the neighbour until he arrived at a river. He stop to rest a bit before made his way back home. About 20 minutes later, he stand up and start to walk back to the apartment and on his way, he saw two guy  who stand infornt a bike with 😩😩 face.
Mikey went to they.
Mikey: eh..what happend to your bike?
???: we dont know, earlier we ride it suddenly it stopped by itself and we dont know what to do.
Mikey: it you dont mind, i will check it for you guys. ' look at the bike' umm..look like your engine had some problem but i can fix for you. " after a while, mikey stop and ask they to try start their bike"
???: ' start his bike and it start worked' tq so much it you dont help earlier , we dont know what to do.
Mikey: it just small matter, but you had to take your bike to workshop to check it cause maybe it will stop by suddenly in future .
???: sure tq for advice, btw my name is nahoya but you can call me smiley and that my twin brother, souya but you call he angry.
Angry: sup ✌✌
Mikey: i am mikey, nice to meet you both. I had to go now and i hope we meet again late. Bye
Kawata twin: bye mikey

P/s: i was read all my story and suddenly i got a idea for this chapter. Hope you all enjoy it🤗🤗🤗