no mean no

Next day, mikey went to buy something , so he went  out and leave his bike cause he feel like to walk today than ride his bike. And when he arrived at one alley, he saw an guy was getting shot by someone behind his back but the guy not noticed. Mikey quickly run and kick the gun from the man and push the guy to beside. When the guy look behind, he saw the mikey on the ground and the man was holding his hand that mikey just kick and saw a gun not far from the man. So the guy take out an gun and shot the man.

???: are you okay?
Mikey: yes, i am okay. And why you look me like that?
???: i just wonder how you not scared when i shot the men just now?
Mikey: i had see more horrible than that infornt my eyes. And good bye.

   Mikey just want to go but suddenly the guy grab his hand and carry he on his shoulder and walk in and car that parked not far from there. The guy put mikey in car then went in the car and sit beside mikey.

Mikey: where do you think you bring!! Let me go now.
???: just so quiet and i will tell you when we arrived at the place.
Mikey: a least tell me where we went?
???: " silent"
Mikey: fine, i will quiet.😠😠😠

About 30 minutes, the car had stopped and the guy pull mikey out from the car and went into and building. Then drag he went in a room and push to sit on and chair and then an guy come in. He wear an earing on his left ear.

Chfuyu: who that you bring here, takemichi?
Takemichi: earlier i was get an shot from the unknown and it not he, i will die now.
Chifuyu: but why you bring he here?
Takemichi: i want he to join our gang.
Mikey: what?!!
Takemichi: yes, i want to you join my gang .
Mikey: i dont want to join your gang .
Takemichi: why? do your already in a Gang? I can pay your double than your gang pay you.
Mikey: ooooo, stop there. First, i was not in an gang and i will never been in a gang and do i look like i need money.
Takemichi: but why? You had skill and if you join me. We will most strongest gang.
Mikey: dude, we just meet like an hour and now you just drag me here like i am doll just to me to join your gang. And for you and your friend information, this the second time, an gang ask  me to join their gang but i decline cause i dont interest and my brother will not let me join me even he in an one. So my anwers is N.O  !!!!
Chifuyu: who you brother that you talked about?
Mikey: let i introduced myself, i am sano manjiro but you call me mikey , the brother of black dragon leader, sano shinichiro. Nice to meet you.
Takemichi: youu...the brother of black dragon leader?!!
Mikey: yes? Did i mention just now. Can i go know cause my brother will kill me if i dont back before sunset. And not mention, i had to made dinner cause izana and other will come tonight.
Chifuyu: izana? In kuruwa izana the leader of tenjiku? How you know he?
Mikey: he my brother?
They both: your brother!!!?
Mikey : umm yes, it that all . can i go know?
Takemichi: let send you home.
Mikey: sure itu you want your head ripped .😇😇😇
takamichi: why you mean by that?
Mikey: causes it izana or shinichiro see you, they will beat you especially izana.
Chifuyu: why he want to do that?
Mikey: cause hanagaki takemichi , the leader of bonten, a few day ago, some your member had attacked izana gang without reason and made some of his member in hospital!
Takemichi: how you know my name?
Mikey: dont it clear , i know cause your partner had call your name . so good bye.
Takemichi: wait you back home it you have vehicle ?
Mikey: about that, i can walk or call taxi.  So adios .

Then mikey walk out from the building and when he at traffic light  he saw izana who in the car and he run and open the car door and went inside the car and sat at back seat. When he went inside there kokonui and ini who shocked that mikey just barged in and sit beside they.

Kokonui: mikey, why you doing here?and why you soo pissed?
Mikey: let say i just escape from and stupid gang leader that just kipnnaper me just want me to join his gang.
Izana: the gang that i know that near here only one. Wait you say the bonten just kidnnaper you?
Mikey: yes, but actually he dont kidnnaper me but just pull me and drag me until we arrived at their place. 🤔🤔🤔
INUI: do he or they doing something to you?
Mikey: i think no causes i just at their place for 10 minutes before i went out and meet you guys. But let forget about it and went to apartment.
Izana: how about we just order food .
Mikey: but why?
Izana: causes your maybe tired and how about your sleep first and when we arrived. I will wake up you.
Mikey: ok

Then mikey slowly closed his eye and fell sleep on ini shoulder.