the banana hair boy

Since the day, mikey and other had been closest and always hang up together. Today after hang up with other. Mikey went to store to some groceries to made dinner and some food before went back home. On the way back home, his saw an gang was fight with other gang and he just want to go away from there but suddenly some of his groceries fell down and he has to stop and pick up the groceries that fell on the ground. Suddenly, an hand was reached his groceries and give to he back and when he want see who that person. It a guy with black and yellow hair but his hair like banana and he had an tiger tatoo on his neck.
Kazutora: here your stuff.
Mikey: thanks you for help me.
Kazutora: not problem. What you name?
Mikey: i am sano manjiro but you can me mikey.
Kazutora: i am kazutora.
Mikey: eh...do you had fight to finish ?
Kazutora: oh, yeah i forgot about that.

Then kazutora went back to battle of his gang and other gang. Suddenly, mikey saw an member of other gang with wood bar want to attack kazutora from his back. Mikey run into that member and kick the member and made the member fell down into ground and faints. Then other member from the same gang want to attack mikey but he quickly avoid the attack and kick the member face and made the member fell with some blood on his face. That made kazutora and other shocked that small person like mikey can take 2 person at the same time. The fight went ended with kazutora gang won. Mikey was just want to go but kazutora grab his arm .

Mikey: eh... What you want from me?
Kazutora: i want to said tq for save me early.
Mikey: it ok.
Kazutora: but it were not you, maybe i will been die now. How this let me help you caring some of you groceries and send back home.
Mikey: sure and it already late.

Then they both ride on kazutora bike and went straight to shinichiro apartment. Mikey offer to kazutora to stay and eat dinner with he.

Mikey: hey, how about you stay for a while and eat dinner with me.
Kazutora: how about your parents? Do they will angry.
Mikey: my parents had died a few month ago and i stay with my brother but he always back late.so it you stay with me aleast i dont feel alone.
Kazutora: sorry about that and sure a least i will not eat instant ramen again for tonight.

Then they both went inside the apartment . mikey asked kazutora to wait at living room while he made and dinner. A few time later, kazutora wandered around the apartment until he saw some picture of mikey and a guy. When he saw the picture, he saw that mikey with the black dragon leader . Then mikey come out from the kitchen and went to kazutora who holding picture of he and shinichiro.

Mikey: why you looking me like that?
Kazutora: how you know the leader of black dragon?
Mikey: who? Oh...you mean shinichiro kun? Do i mention that i lived with my brother in the apartment.
Kazutora: you mean that your are the brother of one most strongest gang leader?!!!
Mikey: umm...yes?
Kazutora: i never thought that he an little brother causes he always,busy with his workshop and black dragon.
Mikey: ok, let forget about this and let eat our dinner before it become cold.

Then they both eat the dinner and after a few time later, kazutora excude himself to went home and before that they exchanged their number. A few time later, kazutora had arrived at the valhalla meeting place, he was smile and that made other member curious what happend to he. Suddenly, an tall guy with tatto on his both hand come and ask kazutora where do he been and why he smiled liked.

Hanma: hey, kazutora where you had been just now cause after the fight i didn't see you and why you come back with smiled like that?
Kazutora: do you believe love in first sight ?
Hanma: why you ask me? That no anwers my quetion .
Kazutora: ok, do you remember a guy that help us,to defent the ( random name) gang?
Hanma: yes?
Kazutora : i have dinner with he and guess what.
Hanma: what?
Kazutora: i think i fell love with he.