stay with stranger pt 2

Next morning, mikey wake up and saw sleep beside he. Then he went to bathroom and wash his face before went to the kitchen and make some pancake. A few minutes, kakuchu had wake up and went to kitchen and shocked to see that breakfast had ready on the table.

Kakuchu: good morning, mikey
Mikey: morning, kakuchu.
Kakuchu: do you made all this pancake ?
Mikey: yes, it all that i can made for breakfast.
Kakuchu: that fine. And why you wake up this early?
Mikey: oh, i usually wake at this time to made Breakfast for my brother before he went to work.  Where are the rest ?
Kakuchu: they still sleep. Do you want wake up me to wake up they?
Mikey: nah, let they sleep.

After a few times later, the rest had wake up and went to the table.

Kokonui: wow,kakuchu. I dont know you can made breakfast.
Kakuchu: causes i dont made it. Mikey made all this.
Kokonui: mikey made all this?! Dont wonder causes it is delicious.
Mikey: thank you.
Izana: do you have plan today, mikey?
Mikey: no, i dont have plan today.

Suddenly, there and text from mikey phone. Mikey open his phone and smile when saw the text.

Inui: why you smiled like that?
Mikey: cause today, my lover will arrived here? Oh, can any of you send me at this place?
All of they : we can send you there.
Mikey:  ok, let me changed my cloth then we can go.

     A few times, mikey had changed his cloth and went out from tenjiku base and went inside the car and went to the place that mikey lover was. They arrived at the park and there two man was wait at there. Mikey step out from the car and went to the men. Other was waiting for mikey. When mikey infornt the man, and,man give mikey an key and mikey take the key and give the an envelope to the men. Then the those  men leaved the place. Other step out from car and went to mikey.

Izana: who are they and why they give an give.
Mikey: oh, they are just seller that send my bike.
Izana: you brought an bike? I though you said you want to meet your lover.
Mikey: this my lover.., wait you thought that i haved actual lover. Psst.
Izana: why you laugh and how you can affor to buy and bike.
Mikey: i will tell you later when we arrived at your place. Now i want to ride my new bike. Bye . see you all later.

Then mikey ride and went back to tenjiku place.  After 40 minutes, they all had arrived at tenjiku base but mikey still not arrived and a few second later, mikey just arrived and went inside the building. Mikey went to living room and sit on the couch. Other went to he and ask he to explained how he can affor the bike.
Mikey: ok, before i moved here, i work about 2 work and save some money of my salary before i can buy the bike.
Kakuchu: what work that you do that you can affor to buy the bike.
Mikey: i used to work as cooked at an cafe and an hitman but i just kill the person who deserves that.
Kokonui: i am sorry but an hitman? You was hitman? Hahaha nice joke.

Then mikey take something from his pocket and shot at ceiling. They were pale with saw mikey shot the ceiling with a gun that appared from nowhere.

Mikey: now you believe that i was hitman.
Kokonui: yes,but where you get the gun? I dont see the before this.
Mikey:oh, this? I always bring with me everywhere i go. Just for safety.😇😇😇
all of they thought: how an person Can be cute and scary at the same time.
Izana: do  shinichiro know that you work as ummm you know.
Mikey: no, he just know that i used to work as chef and i will happy it any of you dont tell he or you will not able to tomorrow again. 😇😇😇
All of they in mind: scary.

          Then door was open and there two guy bust come with an bat . there was haitani brother. Ran who have braid hair and rinduo who wear and glasses.

Ran: We heard an shot gun early. Do anyone ok? And who are you?
Izana: we fine, ran.
Rindou: and who are you?
Mikey: me? I am mikey.
Ran: why you doing here?
Kakuchu: he will stay here for some day. Do izana had mention before this?
Ran :oh, you the person that will stay here for a couple day. Nice to meet you. I  am ran and this my brother rindou.
Mikey: nice to meet you too.
Rindou: so why you were holding a gun while we arrived just Now?
Mikey: let say i was proved to somebody that i was someone who  he cant mess with around.
Ran: wait, i regonize you. You are M, an hitman that will finished he work with leave and single proof.
Mikey: ding ding, we have an winner and the prize is i will not shot you or anyone here.
Rindou: why you doing at tokyo, i thought you at ( random name).
Mikey: chill out, i had stopped the hitman thing about last year. And look what time now, it almost time for lunch. So it you excude me i Want to cooked something before anyone of us die because starving. Peace. ✌✌✌
All of they (- mikey): what an swing moo that he had 😶😶😶