the fight

Skip to three day later

          Today was,the day that tenjiku will fight with that gang. During and few days, mikey had been seek the traitor among the tenjiku member. He find out that the traitor had been blacklist by the gang leader and if he dont give  the information of tenjiku, his sister will take from he cause his family have debt with that gang leader. So mikey make an plan to make sure that the gang leader will suffer. Then, suddenly an big shot gun had heart from outside the tenjiku base and when izana and other went see, they saw an group of gang was stand outside their base. The gang leader was scream to his member to attack and tenjiku and that member was fighting each other. Mikey was standing not far from the fight scene and watching the fight before went behind  to the gang leader and put his gun near the leader neck before scream to izana and,other to put on their mask. Suddenly, an gas appared around the fight area and all of they expect izana, mikey, kakuchu, haitani brother, sanzu , kokonui and inui fell faints. They tied all that member and drag the gang leader went inside and room.
An few moment later, the leader was wake up and shocked see that he was tied on an chair with an chain. Mikey went to he while other was just standing to watch behind an glass.

Mikey: hello there, i see you already wake up.😊😊
the gang leader: who are you and why i was tied here.
Mikey: who me  is not important. I had an question to you. Why you want to attack the tenjiku gang.
The gangter leader: why you think i will answer that?
Mikey: oh, you will answer that or..
The gang leader : or what!! Like someone softy like you can doing anything to me.
Mikey: take out and remote and click it.
The gang leader: ' scream in pain'
Mikey: i ask again why you attack the tenjiku.
The gang leader: no i will not tell your!!
Mikey; like i have no choice. 'Take out an file and give the gang leaders'
The gang leader: how you give this !!!
Mikey: ummm, i wonder what happend to you daugher after this, maybe i can sell she to black market or kill she and sell her organ.
The gang leader: please dont do anything to her, ok i will tell you. I want to take over the tenjiku and be the strongest gang and ...
Mikey: and to do your dirty work like sell drug.
The gang leader: how you know that.
Mikey: let i introduced my self, i am sano manjiro or mikey. But i also know as M the hitman and brooker by underword.
The gang Leader: you the m, the hitman and brooker that sometimes help police to do the dirty work like hunt the criminal and kill their.
Mikey: yes, that me. Say good bye.' take out his gun and point to the gang leader'

An shot was heard from the room. Izana and other rush inside the room and saw the gang leader was lay on the ground and mikey was holding an gun.

Ran: do you just kill he!?
Mikey: so say i kill he?
All or the : ???
Mikey: this not a real gun. This just an gun with sleep bullet. He just sleep. Now it you excude me, i want to made an call.

An few moment later, an bunch of peole come and take the gang member and their leader and put their on an truck.

Izana: who are these people?
Mikey: oh, they are just my contact that work with me to take they to face juctice.
Ran: you mean police right?
Mikey: ummm... Yes but worse.😈😈😈
sanzu: what you mean by that ?
Mikey: yes, they will brought to police but before that they will totured first mentally by my contact until they beg for their death.
Kakuchu: what they doing that they get the treat like that?
Mikey: they made many criminal like sell drug, responsible for kidnnapper kids and sell their organ and many more. Bacially, they was an wanted person.
Rindou: But i heard that you kidnnapper the gang,leader daugher. Is that true?
Mikey: maybe i was an hitman but i will never lay my hand on innocient person like kids. i just show his daugher picture to made he speak. that all. Now i want to change my cloth cause it smell blood on it.
And we dont speak about this ever again or you want feel like they. Got it.
All of they: ok, sir mikey.
Mikey: good, bye. Peace ✌✌✌✌✌.