the meeting

During the vacation at the place, they had doing many thing like swin at the near water fall, hiking and visiting the near village. The villager was nice and always give mikey thing when he visit at the villaget causes mikey always help they at they farm and mikey had been their unoffical adopter son. Sometimes, if mikey visit they, they will cook for mikey or give gift for mikey causes some of they dont have  child or their child was live far from they and mikey was like their own child. Other was shocked when saw mikey was treat like he was one of the villager. When they want to back to tokyo, the villager give mikey some of their crops like carrots, cabbage and so on and some of them gave gifts to mikey. Mikey say goodbye to tge villager and wave to them .Kakuchu driving the van while mikey sit beside he

Shinichiro: why the villager such nice to you?
Mikey: cause the first time i come to the place, i had help an old man to carry his basket that full of crop and other to manage  their garden and sometimes i will go their house and sleep there. I had become like their own child or you all can say their unofficial had adoptep me.
Izana: but why they like overprotive of you when our at the village at the day?
Mikey: actually, the have one day, there an gang that come to the village to made mess and when one of member saw me, he tries to kidnnaper me causes he thought i was an girl cause i let down my hair and wear and kimono. When the villager saw that, they take their weapon like shot gun, machetes, axes and sickles to drive the gang away. You all just look at the villagers as weak but some of them are former soldiers, police and also former leaders of mafia groups .
Sanzu: so bacially, they were just look weak but they can fight when it needed.
Mikey: umm..yes and that why the village name was harmony land cause they all moved there to forget about the past and want spend their old day at there. They never care other background like you were an mafia,robber,criminal or else as long you can live peace with other, it fine.

    About a few hour later, they had arrived at tolyo. Izana and his gang went back toTheir place and shinichiro and his friend went to the black dragon base cause they will have meeating later. So it leave mikey alone at the apartment. But then suddenly his phone ringing and there an call from draken.

Mikey : hello?
Draken: hey, i want ask you it you e
Were free now?
Mikey: yes, i was free now. Why you ask?
Draken: i was asked to hung out with me and other later.
Mikey: sure, you send me the location and i will meet you all there.
Draken: sure, see you later.

   Then mikey walk out from the apartment and went to his bike and went to the place that draken send he just now. About 20 minutes later, mikey had arrived at the place and saw draken and other was already waiting he.

Mikey: yo, sorry  i late. There an traffic jam on my way here.
Mitsuya: that fine cause we just arrived here a few minutes ago.
Mikey: so what we want to do now?
Baji:  we dont know. What about you suggest.
Mikey: ummm how about  we play football?
Mitsuya: but no anyone of us had had ball.
Mikey: who say that?

Then suddenly, an ball appered on mikey Hand.

Baji: where did you get that ball ?
Mikey: magic. Just kidding, i buy this ball on my way here. Now let us play before the day become night.

    They all play football until mikey get an text from his brother that want he to come black dragon base now. Mikey say good bye and straight went to his brother gang place. When he arrived there, he went inside the building and walk to find his brother until he bump into a tall guy. Mikey apology to the guy and countinues to find his brother. Suddenly, he saw shinichiro in the one room with other black dragon member. He went inside the room and went to stand beside the shinichiro.

Shinichiro: hello everyone, today i want introduced my brother. Mikey please introduced yourself
Mikey: hello my name is sano manjiro but you all can call me mikey.
An member: do mikey sama will join our gang?
Mikey: please drop the title sama and no i will not join this gang.
An member: do you have your own Gang?
Mikey: no, i dont but it not mean that i cant fight.
Shinichiro: ok, now i want to introduced the new member of our gang.
Talju: hello my name is talju . hope we can work together. Hey you!!
Mikey: who .... Me ?
Talju: yes, you. You are that guy that bump into me earlier.
Mikey: is that you? Sorry i dont look where i go earlier.
Talju: that fine. Wait you the guy that help my brother few  week ago from beat by some gang.
Mikey: ummm....🤔🤔🤔. who your brother it i ask?
Talju: a boy with an scar on his mouth.
Mikey: oh... You are the brother of hakkai. Btw how are he?
Talju: he fine and thanks you for save he.
Mikey: that fine. Shinichiro can i go home now.
Shinichiro: sure, ride safe. I will see you at home tonight and you dont need cooked dinner for me cause maybe i will back tonight. Bye.
Mikey: ok, good bye. Peace ✌✌✌