second day

Next morning, mikey had wake up and went to bathroom to wash his face and take an shower. A few time later, he went out from his room and go to the kitchen to made an breakfast for he and his brother. After finished make breakfast, he went to his brother to wake up he. A few time later, shinichiro went to table and eat his breakfast. Then shinichiro start to speak.

Shinichiro: mikey, do you have plan today ?
Mikey: no, why
Shinichiro: what about you follow me to made my friends ?
Mikey: sure, why not. Let me change cloth fine.
Shinichiro: ok, i will wait here.

A few time later,

        Mikey and shinichiro had arrived to shinichiro workshop and there some people waiting for them. One guy that pick up mikey yesterday and an guy that have an scar across his eye.

Shinichiro: mikey, introduced my friend. Wakasa and teokami
Mikey: hello, nice to meet you. I am sano manjiro but i can me mikey.
Teokami: nice to meet you too, i am Akashi teokami.
Wakasa: you already know me but let me introduced myself again. I am wakasa.

     After the introdution, shinichiro and wakasa went back to their work and teokami went to pick up the stuff for the workshop. A few hours later, suddenly shinichiro got an text from teokami that they will have meeting later. Then shinichiro ask mikey to went home by himself and buy some groceries on his back home. Mikey said ok and went to near supermarket to buy some groceries. He buy some meat, instant ramen, vegetable and some milk. Then he went to panstry section to buy some snack and when he want to an snack. Suddenly, an hand was reached the same thing. Then stand an man with long black hair beside mikey.

Mikey: you can have that
Baji: no you can take first
Mikey: no it you
Baji: that fine, you can have that

     Mikey fell anoyed so he take the snack and put in baji hand and take other same snack and put in the basket and went to paid it. Baji was shocked that mikey dont he and in his mind he said. " interesting guy".  A few minutes later , mikey had arrived at the apartment. He put the groceries on the kitchen table and went to sit on the Couch in living room. Suddenly , an call come from mikey phone it was from draken.

In call

Mikey : hello ?
Draken: hi, sorry  it I'm bothering you.
Mikey : no it fine. So why you call me?
Draken: i want ask you it you want to hang out with me and my friend at this evening. 
Mikey: sure
Draken: ok, i will pick up in 30 minute.
Mikey: ok, bye
Draken: bye.

     Then mikey went to kitchen and put the grocerious in the frige and went out from the the apartment and wait for draken.  A few minute later, draken had arrived with his motorbike and mikey jump into the bike and,then went the place that draken friend had waiting for them. After a few time , they arrived at the park and there some guy.

Draken : yo, mitsuya do you wait here long
Mitsuya: like 10 minute . who is that  with you?
Mikey: hello, my name is sano manjiro but you call me mikey.
Mitsuya: hello mikey, i am mitsuya and that pen yen.
Draken : where are baji?
Mitsuya: he said he is on the way just now.

A few minute later, they someone run into they.

Baji: sorry, i late. My stomach feel sick when i went just now. Oh it that you from the store.
Draken: you know each other? Mikey?
Mikey: i meet he today when i was in the store to buy groceries.
Baji: yeah, sorry about earlier. I am baji
Mikey: that fine. I am mikey.

They hang out until the day almost night and mikey excude himself to went home.

Mikey: oh, look at time now. I will go home now.
Baji: but it still early.
Mitsuya: yeah.
Mikey: sorry, but i had to go now.
Draken: let me send you home.
Mikey: not thanks, my brother will fetch me.

   Then an motorbike come and stop infornt they. They went shock to see the president of black dragon infornt they.

Shinicniro: let go, mikey
Mikey: ok, bye guys. See you soon🤗🤗
All of them: bye mikey.