the vacation trip

At the night, mikey wake up from his bed and when he looked at the watch it is already 8 pm. He went to bathroom and take a shower then changed into an koala pyjama hoodie and went out from his room and saw izana and other was sit at the living room while watch television.

Izana: hey, mikey. You already wake up ?and btw nice hoodie
Mikey: ohh shut up,😤😤😤. what you all doing here?!
Sanzu: dont forget that we will having dinner here
Mikey: we do? 🤔🤔🤔
Sanzu: yes, we do. Do you forget?
Mikey: umm..., oh yes. I forget about that? Sorry. If i was pissed and then fell sleep , i always  will forget thing after that.
Ran: why you pissed about?
Rindou: i want know too causes when i , ran and sanzu arrived you already sleep.
Mikey: let say i was been kidnnaper today by an stupid gang leader who think can recuit me by drag me into his gang base.
Sanzu: are you ok? Did they do something do you?
Mikey: no, but it they tried, their bloody body will found in dark alley. 😈😈😈
Mikey: but just forget about that. Now let us enjoy the dinner.
Other: ok.

Then they sit on the table and enjoy their dinner. Suddenly, mikey phone was ringing and he excude his self and then stand up and went out into balcony to pick up the call. Then mikey went inside with an happy and excited face. They all furious why mikey suddenly become happy and excited.
Izana: why you so happy suddenly and who the call from ?
Mikey: it from the boss from company that i worked with. He just give me an bonus. And i want celebred with you all and my brother.
Izana: you want celebred with us? Why ?
Mikey : yes, causes you all my friend.😊😊
kakuchu: where do you want to celebred it?
Mikey: how about i bring you all to place that i calm my mind when i stress?
Inui: and is it the place?
Mikey: you will see when we go there later.😉😉
sanzu: how long that we been at there? And when we will there?
Mikey: only for 2 or 3 days and we be go there in 2 days. It ok with you all.
All of they:
Mikey: good, let we meet at the park at 9 am at the day.

Skip to 2 day later

        They all arrived at the park and wait mikey who still not arrived. Then, an van was parked infornt they and when the Window open, it was mikey who drive the van and shinichiro and his friend at back seat.

Mikey: why you guy wait for?!! Put stuff in bonnet and let go!!
Izana: where you the van in short time!!
Mikey : i have my way.😎😎
mikey: now get your buff in van now!!

     Then, they went inside the van. After an long time in the van, they all arrived at an big house that near an jungle. They all went out from the van and went inside the house. In the house, there an man who just finished clean the yard.

Mikey: hello, mr kim.
Mr kim: oh, mr sano. How are you?
Mikey: i am fine. Thanks you and how your family? I
Mr kim: they all fine. Oh, here your house key. Everything that you asked is been done.
Mikey: thank you so much and send my regard to Mrs kim.
Mr kim: you welcome and you need anything , you know where to find me. Good bye.

      Then mr kim walk from the house and ride his motorcyle then go far from the house.

Kakuchu: who is that?
Mikey: that mr kim, the villager from near village that sometime come here and clean the house.let us get in.

Then they all went inside the house. The house had about 6 bedroom and 4 bathroom.
  Shinichiro: mikey, why mr kim early said that this house owner is you?
Mikey: ummm.... actually i had brought this house about 3 year ago and remember when i said that i will go with my friend to an trip.
Shinichiro: yes?
Mikey: i lie and actually i come here alone when i feel stress.
Izana: where you get so much money to buy this house?
Mikey: i not buy this house with full price.
Other: ???
Mikey: actually the previus owner of this house want to give this house without i paid an cent but i insist to pay he. So he just ask me to pay he only 1/4 of the price.
Kokonui: why he want to give you as such big house?
Mikey: let say i had saved his life and when he almost passed away and had no relatives or family, his give his house to me .