Chapter 2 | Let's Go To UA!

"Hello, I am Shouta Aizawa, also known as pro hero Eraserhead. May I ask your names?"

The duo stares warily at the man for a moment, but C.C is the one who answers. "I'm C.C, that's Nightmare."

Eraserhead nods, although you could see the slight confusion with their names. "I would commend you for calmly dealing with the situation as a hostage, but what you did earlier counted as illegal quirk use. While C.C could have used his quirk in self defense, Nightmare had no permission to as his life wasn't in danger."

C.C's mind was racing, trying to keep up with the onslaught of new terms. After a brief moment of consideration, he decided to explain what had happened to them to Aizawa. Since this world seemed to be based off of heroes and villains, that would make him a good guy, right? Even if he did look like a hobo...

A few minutes later, Aizawa was rubbing the brink of his nose as C.C watched him nervously. "...So what you're saying is... you think you were teleported to another universe, which just so happens to be this one... then adding onto that, in your world, there is no such thing as a quirk, or anything similar. You also do not know of a way to get back to your own universe, so you're basically stuck here. Am I getting this right?" Aizawa asks.

"You basically got the gist of it." C.C replies. "I'm surprised you believe me so easily though..."

"It's not like I totally believe you, but not knowing what a quirk is at this day and age is already strange..." Aizawa says. "For now, why don't you come back to UA with me and we can talk there?"

"UA...?"

"Ah, right... you wouldn't know about that either, would you? It's a school where they train teenagers into heroes."

C.C's first thought was about child soldiers, but he quickly shook his head to disperse of said thoughts. "...Alright, let's do that then."

~Time Skip~

"Speaking of which, we keep hearing about all these quirks and stuff but you never did actually explain what they are." C.C asks, as they continue to walk. "I would imagine that they aren't just talking about how quirky they are at night." He continues, stopping himself from laughing at the inside joke.

"How would I put this... well, what Nightmare demonstrated earlier would be considered a quirk. They're superpowers people gain around the age of four. Quirks are split into four main categories, which are emitter quirks, mutation quirks, transformation quirks and accumulation-type quirks. Most of these are self explanatory."

"That makes sense, I guess." The shorter boy responds.

"Actually, I've been wondering for a while now..." The pro hero starts, "You say that your world has nothing like quirks. If that's so, what was it that Nightmare used earlier?"

"Let's just say my family and the people surrounding it have... special circumstances." C.C says after a short pause.

The pro hero looks at the boy for a few moments before sighing, "If that's how it is, I won't ask you to explain further, but you will probably need to explain to a higher up if your story is true."

"That's appreciated..." The shorter boy replies.

They continue to walk for another few minutes in silence, only to pause again as another attack of nausea filled C.C's head, causing him to trip and fall over once more. And once again, it was Nightmare who caught him and set him upright, earning the shorter boy a sigh.

"Can you walk, or will I need to carry you?" Nightmare asks.

"I'll manage... somehow... just don't let me hit the ground." C.C responds.