Chapter 5 | The First Lesson: Part 1

It had been a day since the students had given their introductions, and C.C had just woken up. Checking the time, he realized that it was still six in the morning.

'It's still early... tired...' He thinks to himself. He found it ironic how he now considered six being too early, when before it was the time he usually went to sleep. 

After twisting and turning under the covers for a few more minutes, he finally gets up, grumbling as he made his way to the dorm's kitchen. When he arrived, he saw Nightmare already sitting down at the counter, munching on a waffle.

"You can cook?"

Nightmare looks over as C.C sits down, pushing another plate of waffles over to the shorter boy, along with various toppings. "I simply used the premade mix I found in the cupboard. I do not have any data on cooking so I do not believe I can."

"Do you even need to eat?"

"No, neither of us require the substance to function. However, similar to you, I still eat because I enjoy the taste."

C.C then notices that Nightmare's waffle was covered in chocolate syrup and chocolate chips. "Sweet tooth?"

"Mm..." Nightmare mumbles, taking another bite.

C.C placed whip cream on his own, along with a few strawberries before taking a bite out of it.

"By the way, we're suppose to teach English first period, but I can't tell the difference of when we're speaking Japanese and English."

Nightmare stares for a moment before a small beep could be heard, "According to scans, you're speaking English currently, so it most likely switches depending on what language you want to speak."

"Oh... alright, got it."

About fifteen minutes later, they start to make their way to the main building. As they walked, Iida stopped besides them for a brief moment to call out a 'Good morning!' before continuing his jog to school. When they get to the classroom and push the door open, the first thing they see is a group of students who were frozen in place, looking as if they were rushing to their seats. Aizawa wasn't present yet. Nightmare just sighs, waving to the group of teenagers to take a seat. Many of them sigh in relief, not expecting to be let off so easily as they scramble to sit.

~Time Skip~

The bell rung, signaling that it was time for lunch. Nightmare and C.C were going to follow Aizawa to the teachers lounge, but were stopped.

"Since you guys are young, why don't you follow the rest of the students? I think it would be better than listening to the boring conversations us staff members have."

Unlike what the pro hero thought however, they were going to listen into the conversations the teachers had to try and learn more information, but not wanting to argue, they decided to follow the students to the cafeteria. 

There as a brief moment of awkwardness when they reached the cafeteria about seating arrangements, but they sat down at a table with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida after the trio had waved them over. 

"It's nice to finally be able to talk to you, sensei! If you don't mind me asking, why are you sitting in the cafeteria instead of the teacher's lounge?" Uraraka said.

"Nice to meet you as well, Aizawa said it would be better than listening to adult conversations. Also, we would prefer if you called us by our names, it's kinda weird to be called 'sensei' by someone that looks older than you." C.C replies.

"Ok, C.C!" Uraraka exclaims.

Part of the lunch staff goes over to bring them food, along with a choice of dessert. Nightmare had chosen pudding, while C.C had picked the giant cookie sandwich the second he saw it.