Chapter 14 | Game Over

"Aha, I must admit that this aura is indeed heavy. But that won't stop everyone here." The man said, pointing to the field, where many of the mutated people were getting up again.

"Bring it on." C.C answers, preparing to fight.

~Meanwhile, with Aizawa, a few moments earlier~

Aizawa had his hands full trying to fight off the waves of villains that continued to pour out of the portal with seemingly no end. He had tried to get back to the main group earlier when purple mist had emitted from where they were standing, but he had been surrounded, only being able to continue fighting and hoping that Thirteen had it taken care of. He noticed that for some reason, a few minutes after the explosion of purple mist, more villains came out of the portal, seeming confused as if something happened that they didn't expect. He was curious, but too busy to have time to think about it.

An explosion of light follow shortly after the burst of purple mist,  blinding some of the villains and giving Aizawa the chance to knock them out while they were distracted. A sudden pressure was emitted as well, and Aizawa finally figured out what was happening. He had felt this pressure only once before, and that was from a certain brown-haired child. Half of the remaining villains are pushed to the ground, not being able to do anything to fight it off. Aizawa had braced himself, expecting to be pushed to the ground as well, but was pleasantly surprised when he was not.

A tap on the shoulder, followed by a robotic voice spoke from somewhere behind him. "I would advise you to cover your ears."

Not needing to be told twice, he slammed both of his hands over his ears, just in time to hear a muffled earsplitting jumpscare ring throughout the whole dome. Any villains nearby passed out immediately, and the ones further away had to pause and cover their ears as their vision danced.

When the sound finally faded, he uncovered his ears, turning around to be met with a black robot, which seemed to resemble a bear of sorts. It's face was covered with rows of sharp teeth, and had claws for hands, although it seemed as if one of the claws was covered by a sleeve of fabric.

"I would assume that you are Nightmare?" Aizawa asks.

The animatronic hesitated before before giving a low hum. Aizawa was about to speak again when the animatronic swings the covered claw, swatting away one of the villains that had attempted to sneak up behind the pro hero.

"I do not believe that all of these villains are still human." Nightmare observes as the two continued to fight. "It seems as though some were experimented on."

The animatronic tilts his head in the direction of a certain villain, who's structure was different from the others. Part of it's brain seemed to be sticking out of it's head, and it's body seemed to be a dark shade of blue. Nightmare watches it charge towards him, not having enough time to react before being thrown into the air towards the water. He barely is able to shift back to his human form before landing with a giant splash. Had he reverted any later, he would have short circuited.

When he climbs out the lake, he now sees the mutated person holding Aizawa down, head smashed into the ground and one of his arms broken. His other arm was pinned down, looking like it was about to break as well. His goggles were thrown to the side, out of his reach.

'Oh fuck.' Nightmare thought, cursing.

Fading into the shadows, he tries to sneak up behind the thing and cut it's head off, but unlike what he wanted, he was only able to create a small cut, which healed almost instantly. The animatronic growls, fading away to get distance between the two as the monster swings at him again.

Out of the corner of his eye, Nightmare sees the purple warp gate man appear next to the blue haired man that was standing a short distance away.

"Tomura Shigaraki." The man said.

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?"

Nightmare listened in on the conversation as he continued to fight, trying his best to stall for time, knowing that right now he couldn't win against the thing in front of him.

"I put Thirteen out of action, but I could not disperse the students due to the new heroes that are here. Because of that, one of the students got out and have gone to call for reinforcements."

Shigaraki started to scratch his neck, irritated. "Those new heroes... that doesn't happen to be the one who stopped you, is it?" The blue haired man asked, pointing over to the animatronic.

"...No, it was another that looked to be around seventeen years old."

"Seventeen??" Shigaraki is now pissed. "You mean you were stopped by some no name teenager?! If you weren't a warp portal, I would have crushed you to pieces!" A pause. "We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over."

He suddenly whips his head around to Nightmare, who was still at a deadlock with the mutated villain, hit after heavy hit being exchanged. "Well, before we leave, let's smash some of All Might's pride as the symbol of peace!" Shigaraki exclaims, suddenly dashing forward with an arm outstretched.

"Not on my watch!" A voice exclaims, flying forward and kicking Shigaraki to the side.

~Minutes earlier, C.C's POV~

C.C and Kurogiri were in the middle of a fight, C.C being at a disadvantage. Although he wasn't injured, he was mentally exhausted, using his aura to hold down all the villains in the dome while at the same time trying to fight a villain and protecting the students. His older form was unstable, making more blood leak out of his eyes as time went on.

He couldn't warp into the void without leaving the students behind, and he was too exhausted from placing everyone into the void earlier to do it again. No matter now much C.C attacked, Kurogiri remained unaffected.

Thirteen suddenly points out a finger, activating their quirk Black Hole and started to suck Kurogiri into it.

"Black Hole, it is a rather powerful quirk, I must admit," The villain said, "But unlike other heroes, you focus on rescues, making your combat experience less than half of what it should be."

And then, another warp gate activates behind Thirteen, forcing the pro hero's quirk against them. Thirteen tried to shut of their quirk, but not before it could do considerable damage to themselves.

"...Sorry, he got me..." Was all they could say before they fell to the ground.

"Thirteen!" One of the students screamed. C.C could only watch in horror as it happened, barely being able to stand as his vision blurred.

"Fuck!"

"Hm... sadly, although I would like to deal with you all, I must go report to Shigaraki about one of the students escaping. Until next time!" The villain said before teleporting away.

Fucking bitch! Get back here!" C.C yelled, forcing himself back up, only to fall over again. He laid limp, trying his best to stay conscious so that the pressure in the dome wouldn't disappear. Half of the students rushed over to Thirteen's side, and the other half rushed over to his, checking for injuries and doing their best to stop the bleeding.

He watched Momo pull out bandages from her body, about to attempt to wrap his head, but he puts up a weak hand, stopping her.

"Use those on Thirteen. Although I look like this, I don't have any physical injuries. I'm just mentally exhausted from overusing my powers."

The students had almost forgotten, but then are suddenly reminded that the dome was still surrounded by the pressure forcing the villains down.

They all had the same thought on their mind. 'He had been fighting while keeping it up the entire time?'

________________________________
A/N:

Chapter 14 is out! Sorry for the long wait guys- I got too much school work to do and it's been hard to write this at the same time. See you in the next chapter!
BOOM BABY- ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS BEEN REVISED!! Enjoy chapter 14!
August 25, 2023

AU Information:
I think you know this already, but animatronics will short circuit if in touch with water. Most animatronics, even if they have an illusion disk, will still short circuit, but since Nightmare changes his physical form, this does apply for him.
Also, as I have mentioned before, this is technically going off my gacha designs, so of course the animatronics will look different. The reason why Nightmare has a sleeve over one of his arms will be explained in a later chapter.