Chapter 4 | Class Introductions

"My name is Tenya Iida, may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

"The name that was given to me is Nightmare."

"And my name's C.C." The boy says, now suddenly awake.

Nightmare places the shorter boy on the ground, letting him stand on his own two feet, making the boy pout. (He will deny doing so if asked)

"You were so warm... did you really have to let me go?"

Nightmare rolls his eyes, flicking a finger to C.C's forehead. C.C just shoots a glare at Nightmare before sighing and walking over to the front desk, jumping up and sitting on top.

"Well, since your teacher doesn't seem like he's going to do anything, why don't you all introduce yourselves? As you might have heard, my name is C.C, and that over there is Nightmare." The boy says, pointing over at the taller teen as he spoke.

"Hah!? And why should we listen to some brat like you?!" A blond teen questioned, making C.C's eye twitch slightly.

"K-kacchan! Don't be rude! Aizawa sensei said they were going to help with our lessons!"

"Shut up Deku! What can a small brat like this help with-!?"

The whole class suddenly felt a strong pressure be emitted, a cold shiver running down their spines that caused any chatter to instantly halt.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" The boy asks, changing his sitting position so that one leg was placed on top of the desk, letting his arm rest against it.

"N-no sir!" A short brunette haired girl squeaked.

"That's some scary bloodlust you have there kid..." Aizawa says, getting up from his sleeping bag. "Woke me up in an instant."

And just as fast as it had come, the pressure in the room disappeared, causing many students in the room to let out a sigh of relief.

"Oops, sorry about that..." The boy says, "Now lets try this again. We'll introduce ourselves in seat order. So, why don't you start." C.C points at a blond boy surrounded by sparkles. "Please give us your name and a short description of your quirk so we know what we're working with."

"My name is Yuga Aoyama! ☆" The teenager says, doing a spin, "My quirk is Navel Laser! I can shoot beams from my belly button! And look stylish while doing so. ☆" He strikes a pose, winking.

The next student was a girl with pink hair and skin. "My name is Mina Ashido! My quirk is Acid. I shoot acid from my hands! I can control the level of acidity as well depending on what the situation needs!" She adds on at the end.

"Tsuyu Asui. My quirk is Frog. *Ribbit* Pleased to meet you."

"Greetings! As I said earlier, my name is Tenya Iida. My quirk is Engine, in which I have engines on my legs that can boost my movement speed by propelling me forwards."

Next was the short brunette haired girl from earlier. "H-hello! My name is Ochaco Uraraka! My quirk is Zero Gravity, and I can make things float! Although I do get sick if I overdo it..."

"Mashirao Ojiro. My quirk is tail. It gives me something close to an extra arm, and helps with my physical fighting abilities."

"My name is Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet ya! My quirk is Electrification, which lets me send out bolts of electricity!"

"But if he goes over his limit, he turns into an idiot!" A girl with purple hair laughs.

"Hey! I do not!"

"Eijiro Kirishima! My quirk is Hardening, which lets me harden my body. It can be used for both defense and offense. That thing you did earlier was super manly bro!"