Port Angeles

3rd person POV
At a boat launch, near Forks. Waylon listens to the radio while messing with some fishing line inside his boat. Preparing for a fishing trip. A loud deep growl is heard causing Waylon to stop singing.

    "Hello?" He shouts, but doesn't get an answer.

He shrugs it off and continues with what he was doing. Another sound is heard, this time making him stand up and check around too see if anyone's there. Nerves get the best of him and he begins to start up and drive off in his boat.

A abnormally fast woman with long red hair grabs the boat and pulls it back into the launch bay. Waylon truns around to see it's just a woman. He sighs in relief for a moment.

    "Oh, Hello." He chuckles quietly.

Another man jumps from the ceiling, landing into the boat with him.

    "Nice jacket." He smirks at him. This man is shirtless and has long blonde hair that's tied back.

    "Who are you?" Waylon gives him a dirty look. Unsure how someone got behind him.

    "It's always the same inane questions. Who are you?" He tilts his head with a smile.

    "What do you want?" The female mocks.

    "Why are you doing this." The blonde does the same as both he and the red headed female move in closer towards Waylon.

    "James, let's not play with our food." A dark skinned man with glowing red eyes and dreadlocks suddenly appears, bored.

The woman kicks Waylon down, and the three creatures attack.

(Y/N)'s POV
That night after getting back from La Push, I knocked on Bella's door.

    "Hey, Bella."   

    "Hey, (Y/n). What's up?"

    "So, Jacob told me this crazy story today..."

    "Was it about what his friend's said?" She asked curiously and I nodded.

    "Mhm. I was looking on my laptop and I came across this. It's a book on the Legends from the Quileute tribes." I sat on the bed and turned my laptop towards her. "There's a copy available, at the Thunderbird & Whale Bookstore. It's in Port Angeles. I thought maybe we could take a trip sometime to get it. Maybe this weekend?"

    "Yeah, I think that's a great idea." She got up and grabbed a sticky note, writing down the address. We smiled at each other.

The next day, was a beautiful day outside. Starting to warm up, with lots of sun shining through the normally cloud filled sky's of Forks. I noticed that Emmett, wasn't in English and then Edward was also missing from Science. Bella and I sat outside with Jessica during lunch. Soaking in the sun. But both of us couldn't help looking around for the boy's.

    "They're not here." Jess piped up from on top of the picnic table. Before closing her eyes again facing the sun. "Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullen's disappear."

    "What do they just ditch?" Bella furrowed her eyebrows.

    "No, uhm. Dr. And Mrs. Cullen yank them out of school, for like hiking and camping and stuff." She waved her hand around. "I tried that out on my parents. not even close." She groaned.

    "Guys!" Angela came running over, joining us at the table. "I'm going to the Prom with Eric! I just asked him. I took control." She looked the happiest I'd ever seen the girl.

    "We told you that would happen." I told her and she hugged me.

    "Are you sure you guys have to go out of town?" Angela whined.