The Birth

Later that night came Rosalie, Alice, and Bella sat with me having girl talk and they talked to me about name choices. When Jacob walked back in the room, Edward and Emmett met him at the door.

"Thank you." Emmett told him politely.

"They make it out alright?" Jake asked.

"Yeah." Edward nodded.

"Good." He pushed past them and walked into the room. He looked at me and smiled. Bella and Rose grabbed my arms and helped me stand on my feet.

"Hey." I smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked noticing his solemn look.

"Yeah, it's not like I am the one carrying a demon." Jake said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"This is pretty important, (Y/n). Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" Rose told me.

"W-what now?" Jacob looked around the room concerned.

"Rose is trying to talk (Y/n) out of her and Emmett's baby names." Edward chuckled.

"She hates them." I said, looking at Rose.

"Well, then i'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob smiled at me making me smile back at him.

"They're not that bad, sis." Emmett rolled his eyes. Rose scoffed with a slight smile.

"If it's a boy. Emmett Jacob Charles Cullen." I told him proudly. Jacob looks at me shocked. "EJ for short."

"Okay, fine that ones not awful." Rosalie rolled her eyes. "Tell him the girl name."

"I picked her middle name." Bella said with a smirk. "That's the part Rose hates."

"Emmett really wanted his name to be incorporated boy or girl. And I've always loved the idea of this first name so we adjusted it slightly. And Bella was playing around with our mom's name's." I explained. "Renee and Esme, which is how she got her her middle name."

"Okay, so what is it?" Jacob chuckled lightly.

"Emalie Renesmee Cullen. (Emily.) Emma for short. It's a mixture of Emmett's name and Rosalie's." I smiled at her.

"Emalie Renesmee?" Jacob said the name out loud, making Edward chuckle. He obviously didn't love it.

"Is it to weird?" I asked scrunching up my nose.

"Uhm..." Jacob responded clearly thinking about how to reply without hurting my feelings.

"No. It's not to weird. It's beautiful and it's unique, which certainly fits the situation." Emmett assured me, making me blush and smile at him.

"I like it." Edward smirked at Rose making her scoff.

"They like it." I whispered to her with a giggle.

"I just don't know why you have to name her after Emmett." She rolled her eyes again and grabbed the styrofoam cup from off the table. "You could pick something more traditional. Like just Rosalie." Rosalie tried to sway my decision as she attempted to hand me the cup.

When I reached for it, I knocked it out of her hand by accident. I attempted to grab the cup, but in the process a sickening crack was heard. My ribs had snapped. I fell to the ground and my knees being so weak snapped too.

I cried out in pain, as everyone in the room watched with wide eyes. Before I could hit the ground completely Emmett held my head off the floor. Jacob was by my side in a instant. I could barely process what was going on. I was in so much pain. They surrounded me and started shouting orders at each other.