Bike Building

One cold January day we came home from school and Dad stopped us at our truck before we could go back inside the house.

    "All right, that's it. You're going to Jacksonville, to live with your mother." He stated as he looked between us both.

    "I'm not leaving Forks." Bella and I told him together.

    "Bells... (Y/n/n)... They're not coming back." Dad said softly trying to get the point across.

    "I know." She replied quietly and I nodded my head.

    "It's just not normal, this behavior. You've both been moping around here for month's. (Y/n/n), you've been getting better, but quite frankly, this whole thing is scaring the hell out of me.. and your mother. Girl's, I don't want either of you to leave. I don't, but maybe just go to Jacksonville. Make some new friends." He tried to convince us.

    "I have friends here." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

    "I like my old friends." Bella told him.

    "Well, you never see them anymore." He pointed out.

    "That's not true. I'm going to go see Jacob." I shrugged.

    "I've actually got plans with Jessica, to uh, go shopping." Bella nodded.

    "Okay, fine." Dad looked at me then turned to Bella. "But you, you hate shopping?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

    "I... I need a girls night... away from the house." She glanced at me carefully. I could tell what she meant. It was nothing against me but being stuck in the house together all the time has been a bit... boring.

    "All right. Girl's night." Dad nodded along with her. "Shopping. I like it. Go." Bella gave a weak smile and climbed into the truck.

    "Will you drop me off first?" I asked her and she nodded.

Bella drove me to the Reservation and we pulled into Billy's driveway. I jumped out and she waved slightly, and pulled away.
I walked up to the door and took a deep breath and knocked. I could see through the window, Billy rolling himself over to the door and he opened it. He smiled warmly at me.

    "(Y/n), it's good to see you. Come in, please."

I walked around him and made my way into the house.

    "Dad, who was it?" Jacob's voice called from the living room. I shook my head with a small smile crossing my lips.

    "Why don't you come see?" Billy yelled back. He patted my arm as he rolled by.

Jacob, came strolling into the kitchen. His eyes landed on me and the biggest smile ever came across his face. He hugged me tightly, giving me a twirling hug.

    "Where have you been, Loca. I've missed you." He pressed his face into my (y/h/c) hair. "What are you doing here?"

    "Well I came to see you. To ya, know... Visit." I said. Jake pulled away and his face just seemed so happy. I put on a fake smile and tried to do the same.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see Jacob, but apart of me is still broken.

    "Awesome. I like the surprise. So, what do you want to do?" He grinned.

    "Well, what were you doing before I showed up?" I asked curiously.

    "Playing video games? Want to have a go at it? Like old times?"

    "Sure." I shrugged and we made our way to the living room couch.

We begin playing the game he had in, which was pretty fun. After about an hour we played battleship the board game. I began to laugh and seem to actually enjoy myself. Maybe this really was what I needed, Dad was right.