The Kiss

A few days later Bella enjoyed sometime at the pack house with Seth, getting to know him better. Jacob and I went for a ride to a large clearing in the mountains, enjoying a walk along the hiking path.

    "Wow, it's so pretty here." I looked around in awe of the large body of water, the fields of green, green grass. "So, Alice has this big graduation party planned. Which you're invited to." I grinned at him only for him to give a me a deadpan expression. I scoffed. "Yeah. Figured that was going to be your response." I rolled my eyes. Jacob slowly came to a stop and I stopped walking after noticing. "What?"

    "I just wanted to do this differently. Smoother. But now I'm out of time." Jacob said.

I looked at him curiously.

    "Do what?"

Jacob took a few steps forward landing right in front of me.

    "You need to hear the truth, (Y/n), understand all your options. And you need to know that I'm in love with you, and I want you to choose me instead of him."

I groaned lightly.

    "Jacob... You know I love you too, but it's not in the same way you feel for me." I explained.

    "I don't buy it." He said quickly. His big brown eyes gazed intensely into my (Y/E/C) ones.

    "Why? That's how I feel. You have to accept that."

    "I don't because you feel something else for me. You just won't admit it. So I'm not giving up. I'm gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating." Jake's voice held so much determination.

    "Well, I guess your not going to have to fight for very long, then." I scoffed and tried to walk off before his warm hand caught my wrist.

    "You're rushing into it because you're afraid you'll change you're mind."

    "I'm not."

    "You wouldn't have to change for me, (Y/n), or say goodbye to anybody. I can give you so much more than him. Feel that?" He took my hand he was holding and placed it against his chest above his heart. "Flesh, blood and warmth." I nodded subtly and shook my head.

Jacob put a hand on my cheek wrapping his fingers behind my neck and smashed his lips onto mine. I stood their completely shocked, unable to kiss back if I had even wanted too. As soon I realized what was going on, I pushed Jacob off me. He moved back breathlessly and as a smirk began to cross his face, I punched him in the jaw. A sickening crunch rang through the air.

    "Holy shit! God! Crap!" I shouted out in pain grabbing my fist with my other hand. Jacob looked stunned and he followed me around trying to check and see if I was alright. I continued to move around to get away from him. "Holy mother of god!" I glared at him angrily.

We got into the car and went back to Emily's to pick up Bella.

    "Emily can we get some ice?" Jacob shouted as we entered the house.

    "What happened?" Bella ran over as soon as she she saw me holding my wrist.

    "Dickwad, over there thought it would be appropriate to kiss me without my consent! So, I punched him and his face broke my freaking hand!" I explained to her through gritted teeth and pain.

    "What is it with you and punching supernatural creatures in the face?" Bella said with a shake of her head. She grabbed my arm lightly inspecting my wrist. "We need to get you too see Carlisle."

Jacob came back over with some ice in a bag. I aggressively grabbed the bag with my good hand and walked back out to the car with the other two not far behind.