The Wedding

"Happy wedding day!" Bella jumped on me and my eyes opened.

    "Thanks." I groaned pushing her off.

    "Come on, Alice wants you back to the house early so we can get you ready." She jumped off my bed and skipped out of the room.

I rolled my way out of bed and threw on some comfortable clothing. I tied my (Y/h/c) hair up into a messy bun. I walked to the kitchen and met Bella who held her camera.

    "Oh, very attractive bride today I see." She laughed as she took the picture.

    "Listen, Alice will make me pretty later. Right now. I want food." I grumbled. Bella laughed some more before setting out a breakfast of cheesy scrambled eggs, toast, hash, and sausage. "You are my favorite person." I groaned in delight taking a bite out of my breakfast.

    "Anyone who gives you food is your favorite person." She giggled shaking her head taking a plate for herself.

We ate our food happily and then made our way to the Cullen house for my wedding.

    "What did I tell you about beauty sleep?" Alice said as she was putting makeup on my face.

    "Sorry, I was packing, and then I had a late night visitor." I smiled weakly at her and she replied with a sigh and smile.

    "Hey, ready for my help?" Rosalie entered the room, looking as beautiful as ever.

    "Yes, can you start on her hair?" Alice asked and she nodded happily. She walked closer giving me a side hug so not to ruin Alice's make up on my face.

    "Thanks, Rose." I smiled brightly at her.

    "You're welcome. I'm happy for you and for Emmett." Rosalie replied.

    "Alice, (Y/n)?" My mother's voice sounded off out in the hall.

    "They are this way, Mom." Bella said as she opened the door and entered the room.

    "Oh, my god!" Mom gasped as Alice moved out of the way to see me dressed in a natural makeup, and my hair done. "You're so beautiful. Oh, honey. Crap, my mascara." She wiped below her eye, getting rid of the small tear that had escaped her. We all giggled and Alice handed her a handkerchief. "Thanks... Charlie get in here!"

Dad awkwardly appeared in the doorway.

    "You sure? I don't want to..." He gestured with his hand around. I stood up and looked at him in awe. Seeing my dad all dressed up and handsome in a suit was a refreshing site. He knew exactly what I was looking at and he smiled at me, with a playful grin. "I know. I look hot."

    "I love it." I laughed.

    "We thought you needed something blue." Mom took a black box from his hands and opened it revealing a beautiful hair pin with small blue crystals within it.

    "And something old. Besides your mother." Dad joked earning a glare from my mom.

    "Nice." She scoffed.

    "It was Grandma Swan's."

    "But we added the sapphires."

    "You guys... It's so beautiful. Wow. Thank you so much." I handed the hair piece to Rosalie for her to add it into my hair she had finished.

    "It's your first family heirloom... Pass it on to your daughter, and her daughter." Mom said and her voice began to break.

I stiffened slightly and looked into the mirror and the knowing 3 people standing behind me. Kids was never something I'd be able to have. Something I'd never be able to give my parent's.