- play date

- "i'll get the truth out of you, just wait

you, just wait."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

( y / n )

"A PLAY DATE huh?" i wondered out loud as i dry my hair with a towel. my mom clasped her hands together and smiled, "yes, i think your little brother is having a little problem in the socializing area." she explained gently.

nodding my head, i assured her that i'll find some kids in the neighborhood that would be willing to play with my brother. he's always energetic and even i don't think i can keep up with his little bursts of energy.

after my mom left, i went to clean my bedroom and plan to take a nap. after all, school ended early. and i'm pretty beat with the events from school.

"wah! cyborg cider-man #2!" i heard a yell from the living room. i ignored it and figured yuuta was just watching that silly cartoon ad and getting all hyped.

"oh right! you need to see my big sis! she's gonna love you!" internally groaning at the mention of me, i got up from bed and pretended to be free so yuuta won't feel guilty if he walks up my room.

"sis! have you seen cyborg cider-man #2?! i met him at the park last time!" he slammed my door open and i smiled, "yuuta, you know cyborg cider-man is-"

i look up and my eyes widened once i saw saiki standing at the entrance of my door.

"what are you doing here?!" i yelled, pulling my blankets up, embarrassed. yuuta tilted his head to the side, confused by my reaction and saiki was equally as confused.

-

"you're yuuta's sister?" he asked. i nodded carefully, "but... your last name is different from his." i perked up and laughed.

"that's because i'm not his biological sister. i'm not legally adopted either. his mother just sort of took me in and became my legal guardian but not my step mom." saiki said nothing and nodded in understanding.

"wanna play games while we're at it?"

handing kusuo the spare controler, i plugged in the game and handed the other controler to yuuta, who shook is head and pushed it to me instead. i rasied a brow, "you don't wanna play? mm, but you love this game..." i pondered to myself.

yuuta just smiled and plopped himself on the couch as kusuo and i start button mashing the controller. i glanced at him from time to time and saw the device almost broken to smithereens.