- silly girl

- "fine

- "fine. have it your way.
i'll paint you some
other time."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

( y / n )

"SILLY GIRL, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU."

i felt tears ready to roll down my face but bit my lip to prevent it from doing so, that it felt like bleeding as i kept my eyes glued onto the television.

"stupid, stupid!" i wailed, punching the air and knocking down my popcorn, "fuck!" i muttered, tears finally escaping.

i was watching this drama show that recently aired a few weeks ago and got hooked instantly. it was about a girl who has a heart disease and she doesn't have time left. she was supposed to be betrothed to another but she likes the guy in her class. you know how the story goes from here.

the scene that just played was the first male lead's confession to the female lead. romance movies in general bring tears to my eyes. it's like you can feel their situation without having to actually experience it.

whoever invented tv, i hope your pillows are cold and fluffed 10 times up there.

the episode ended with the said confession and i dropped on the couch, a feeling of emptiness seeping through me. now what? i have to wait next week for the next episode, how annoying.

"y/n, can you go to the saiki's and bring them some left over cakes?" i internally groaned, not wanting to get up yet. my head throbbed from crying and bottling up my emotions for the entire episode.

"5 more minutes..." i muttered, hoping she could hear it.

"now."

i immediately shot up from my position, "yes ma'am."

-

furrowing my eyebrows, i stared at the door to the saiki residence. do i really have to? i could just give kusuo the cake tomorrow at school so he could give it to his family.

ringing the doorbell, i waited patiently. the door swung open almost instantly and i stepped back in surprise, clutching the tupperware of cake in my hands.

kusuo looked at me, his lips parted before closing the door. i blinked twice, confused on what just happened. i was about to ring the doorbell again but the door opened.

"hey, why'd you shut the door on me? i have cake you know..." i said, passing the tupperware to him.

"that can wait. i need your help with something." he said, as if it was urgent. i raised my eyebrow, "with what?"