- 11:11

- "maybe it's real and youjust have a secretadmirer from afar

just have a secret
admirer from afar."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

( y / n )

11:11. A WISH HOUR. my biological mom used to always wake me up at exactly this hour to make a wish. the concept of wishes was foreign to 5-year-old me, i never understood why people would ask for something then wait for it to happen. though, one day my wish came true and i ended up wishing every night when the clock turns 11:11.

after realizing that not every wish gets granted, i told myself that i would omly wish for something if i desperately needed it. my last wish was when i transferred to a new school (it was when my parents gave me out to the iridatsu's); i wished that i would meet kusuo again. and, funnily enough, it came true. just not in the way i expected since neither of us remembered the other. i couldn't blame him, it was a long time ago that even i forgot.

i frowned once i recalled the events of yesterday:

"lovers." i whispered under my breath. kusuo flinched, looking at the photos back and forth as if he's trying to make sense of everything. history was repeating itself. "oh my, it looks like y/n was a close friend of yours, ku!" mrs. saiki exclaimed, beaming. kusuo stared at the photo album then looked at me, an unreadable expression on his face. i couldn't tell what he was thinking, although he probably knew what went on in my head.

"remember that promise?" i spoke silently, kusuo didn't answer. "i'll definitely win your heart." the boy in front of me cleared his throat, looking at me weirdly. "why do you want to—?"

"you have a crush on ku?!" the black haired woman asked, eyes widening. i coughed and stayed silent. i knew how overbearing she could be. "i'll get going now. thank you for your hospitality!" i bowed and dragged yuuta from the tv back to our home but not before looking back at kusuo who still had a conflicted expression.

sighing, i flopped back on my bed and checked the time: 11:12. ah. i forgot to make a wish.

-

valentines day. something most students would he excited for but something i was anxious of. i didn't know how to win that psychic's heart even if we had been friends since we were kids, he's changed quite a lot. it's not the same as me dragging him everywhere and him not thinking i'm a bother.

as i walked down the halls i noticed everyone chattering in a lively manner. my eyes landed on kusuo's empty desk. i sighed in relief after knowing he wasn't there. i prepared a letter for him although it's pretty useless since he knows how i feel. i looked around the classroom to see if anyone noticed me and quickly slipped the pink envelope under his desk.