- dandelions

- finally, l/n stopped at a page that showed animage of a h/c haired girland myself smiling

page that showed an
image of a h/c haired girl
and myself smiling.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

( y / n )

"FRESH DANDELIONS?" I OBSERVED the boquet of the said flora that my mom had brought in. "aren't these better in a field?" i cocked an eyebrow, looking up at her. she giggled, "yes but your father delivered this for me!" i rolled my eyes and walked out the room knowing that once dad was mentioned, my mom could not be silenced. they almost have the same dynamic as the saikis but more toned down.

i haven't seen my dad (not biological) in a while. he got a job somewhere else which meant he wasn't home at all. the last time i've seen him was my graduation in middle school. from what i can recall, he wasn't very expressive and only shows emotions if he's one on one with either me, mom, or yuuta- never together.

anyway, i walked up to my bedroom and started recalling the dream i had a few weeks ago. remember how i tried to avoid kusuo because i found out i liked him? well, after that dream, i avoided him again because i found out he's psychic. i don't know if he's only able to read minds or if he could do so much more, but my head would be clearer if i didn't hang around him at that time. besides, it would probably give kusuo some solace to not have me following him around.

everything felt hazy. i didn't know if that dream was a memory or simply... just a dream. dreams can be weird and dreaming that your friend had psychic powers could just be something your brain made up. i don't know if it's real or not and i definitely didn't want to test it out- i'm not ready yet. i won't know how to react. it's not like it's not like kusuo having powers would make me view him differently, it just sounds like a really overwhelming fact.

also, i feel like i'm the only one who remembers what we had when we were kids. kusuo doesn't look like he remembers anything from about 6 years ago or maybe he does and he just doesn't want to make that come between us. maybe he wants to start over...

i don't know what to do and the thought is killing me. should i drag yuuta to his house so he's forced to hang out with me? that would at least put me in a situation where i could talk to him while yuuta is distracted. after weighing out the options, it would just make sense to outright ask him and if he's surprised i know, i'll make him remember our childhood. yeah. yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

i played with the friendship bracelet i made and sighed, "yuuta! do you wanna go visit cyborg cider man #2?!"

saiki

oh god, a nuisance is right outside my door and they're about to ring the doorbell. yuuta is the one outside although it's pretty weird that he's the only one there. usually l/n or his mother would be there to drop him off for babysitting. why would they even need me to babysit him? don't they have l/n to do that job? she's his sister, after all.