4 - No shame

"Can I just get a towel to cover myself up?" You groan in annoyance.

Jihun doesn't say anything but grabs one of the rough and rather coarse towels from his stool and tosses it over your face.

"Don't you have another one? This smells very unpleasant" you say, furrowing your eyebrows at the bad scent that came from it as if it had been reused for the past couple of years because maybe it had actually been reused: you never know.

"I can cover you up if you want, sweetie" jungkook looks at you with a seductive gaze. The left side of his mouth tugs upward, creating a smirk on his flirtatious face while the dimple on his cheek adds to his sultry expression.

What happened to the shy and flustered guy from a while ago?

"No thanks, a towel will do it" you say, wrapping the ragged cloth around your chest gently.

Leaving a heavy sigh of exasperation, you pull your knees close to your chest while your hands travel to your shoulder blades to unhook the mesh bra you never thought you had to open in front of random strangers.

You straighten your back to make it easier to reach for the silver clip but your hands turn out to be too...short.

Clearing your throat, you glance at the two men beside who weren't paying any attention to you. Jungkook was looking outside the window while Jihun was scanning the design carefully.

You take this opportunity to once again attempt to unclip the bra but your hands couldn't get any further than your shoulder blade.

How did I do it this morning?

You think, biting your lower lip in an attempt to remember the method and then you finally realise there was a mirror. That's it, you needed a mirror but from where? How were you going to ask for it?

"Hey" you mutter, rubbing both your palms together.

"Hm?" Jihun draws his focus from the design in his hands towards you.

"Can I get a mirror?" You ask hesitantly.

"You can't even open your bra? Don't you have any women in your house? Didn't your mom teach you?" He hisses, giving you a very fed up and tired look.

It was kind of boiling your blood, the way these men were treating you like an ordinary girl. If they knew who you actually were, they wouldn't even dare to raise their head before you.

You accept the fact that you were pretty spoiled, dumb and didn't know how the outer world functioned but mom? That seemed like an insult knowing you never had one.

"I don't have a mom" you reply, resting your chin on your knees and not wanting to gain any sympathy or pityness for your misfortune.

Hearing your answer, everyone turns silent.

The shallowness of the conversation that gets laid bare starts making you feel uncomfortable for some reason; it starts to gnaw your insides and for now, all you could ask for was this gaping void to be filled with words.

Jihun stands in his place, staring at you with his jaw wide open and not knowing what to say anymore but then you hear a click sound coming from behind.

You turn your head back to see jungkook unclipping your bra, his bangs were covering his eyes but you could still feel his hot breath against your ice cold skin. The eyebrow piercings below his brow were shining amongst his jet black hair like a star in the night sky.

"Done" he says and sits back down, not sparing you another glimpse.

"Thanks" is the only word that falls from your mouth as you look up at the eldest guy with eager eyes, just wanting to get your tattoo done at once. And this time, Jihun doesn't say anything but walks towards you with a dip pen in his hand.