32 - Dino nuggets

I don't hesitate to quickly elbow this flirt after that and watch him yelp in pain.

"You better stay in your lane" I whisper with a fake smile.

"Stop playing so hard to get, we both know you secretly want-"

"I do not want you"

"Are you friendzoning me?"

"If enemy zone would be a thing, I would put you in there" I answer through gritted teeth.

"Don't lie, you would never do that to a good looking man like me"

Me and Jungkook were getting so into this little needless argument that we forgot about the two girls who were still staring at us, not knowing what to do.

"I think we should get going now" Eunji says, tapping on my arm.

"Oh sure and...sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable" I reply with a little bow.

"Nope it's okay, you guys must be trying to take your friendship to another level right? Arguments will surely take place during that phase"

No this guy has literally kidnapped me oh my god how will I even say this out loud. I need help! Should I just cling to her arm? What if jungkook is carrying a gun though? It would put even her life in danger.

I guess I'll just let it go this time...

"Yep we are working on this together" my so called kidnapper says after seeing that I have successfully zoned out again.

"Goodluck guys! Hope to see you around sometime then" both the girls answer together in a choir and wave their hands at us.

Hope to see you around? That means they are from here? This could serve as an advantage to me later.

Completely forgetting the reason why they were wishing us a goodluck, I simply wave them a goodbye back before pulling jungkook by his arm.

"We are going to the convenience store straight now. No pictures, no sight seeing, no flirting" I mumble and stomp down the concrete pathway.

"Alright ma'am" he giggles, running his fingers through his hair.

"And an important point, we are not friends nor are we ever going to be"

"I know. I told you that you cannot keep me in the classic friend zone, I'm way too good to be placed there"

"Yes, we are rivals and we will always remain that way"

"Rivals yeah? You won't say that once you remember your past"

"Then I hope I'll never be able to remember my past" I scowl in frustration.

It wasn't only because of jungkook that I was getting frustrated though, the sun was right above my head now and I was feeling as if I would melt any second.

I always hated summer.

Fastening my pace due to the immense heat, I jog down the sidewalk along with jungkook and soon reach the crossing across which was the convenience store we were about to 'rob' or whatever.

"There aren't even any cars moving, what type of place is this?" I murmur, glancing around the empty road.

"Deserted" the raven haired answers to which I frown in confusion.

These places actually exist? I thought they were only there in movies.

"Okay let's cross the road now" I state and steadily place my foot on the road, look at both sides carefully then proceed to cross it but jungkook suddenly pulls me back by my ponytail, almost making me stumble down on one of the pebbles.