38 - Old but unforgotten

Grabbing an empty beer bottle from the counter, I raise my arm and nearly knock jungkook out with it for lying but he stops me by holding both my wrists just in time.

"Listen to the whole thing first" he laughs.

"You liar" I gulp "a-always lying, I saw you kiss her right in front of me"

"Is my crybaby jealous?"

Balling my fists tightly in complete rage, I smack it on the arrogant guy's abdomen, making him yelp in pain.

"There you go, cold bowl of soup!" I shout.

Jungkook looks up at me, his gaze dark and scary before suddenly tightening his hold on my body to prevent me from doing any other movements, "I swear to fucking god y/n, you're such a brat" he mumbles.

Feeling my head become more warmer and hazy, I simply stare at him as another pool of tears start to collect in my eyes alongside with my chin muscles trembling.

He called me a brat.

"No no no I didn't mean to say that" Jungkook quickly apologises, his heart dropping to his stomach once he sees me breaking in tears for the second time.

"Princess, please don't cry" his voice weakens "I'm so so so sorry"

Biting my lower lip in an attempt to stop my muscles from twitching, I whimper before my arms automatically pull him in for a big hug.

"You're mean" I say, voice muffled because of his broad chest.

"I know, I'm a dick"

Raising my head back up after the raven haired's self degrading statement, I furrow my eyebrows and profusely slap his bicep in annoyance.

"How dare you" I say.

Jungkook's expression quickly changes as he laughs, dimples peeking from his cheeks, "what?"

"Only I get to insult you like that"

"Why? Who are you to hold the only power of insulting me?"

"Girlfriend?" I smirk, making a perverted uncle face.

Being drunk felt so good, I didn't even have to talk anymore. Words fell out by themselves.

"You cannot be my girlfriend" jungkook draws his bottom lip between his teeth "never ever"

Is he testing me? Bully, meanie, rude ass boy.

"Why not? I can be anything I want"

"Because you don't like me, we can only date once you confess your affection towards me"

I give a lopsided grin to the man in front, he was getting on my nerves now, "who said I don't?" I question in a challenging way.

A faint shade of crimson climbs up jungkook's cheeks as he turns away from me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Why are you blushing now?" I ask and shrug my shoulder to get him straight in his posture again.

"You have me all wrapped up around your finger, do you know that?" He chuckles.

"You're trying to change the topic kookieee"

"Gookie?"

"No, it's kookie!" I giggle "you didn't tell me about the hyerin part. Do you think my lips taste better? Am I better than her?"

"I told you I haven't kissed her"

"Juan Jupiter, you're fucking lying! You kissed her right in front of me-"