61 - ....

"Jungkook why the fuck am I naked?" You ask, your pupils dilated once you get up from your sleep and realise that the tee you were wearing was nowhere to be found.

"Let me cover you up" Jungkook lazily smiles and makes an attempt to wrap his arm around you but you push it away.

Usually he would act stubborn and do what he wanted to anyways. But right now, he was too sleepy to even argue back.

You stay stunned for a while, staring at the ceiling in complete emptiness.

You couldn't recall anything that happened last night except jungkook's meow after which you bawled your eyes out and he had to comfort you till like 4 in the morning, all thanks to mister kang.

"Did you do something while I was asleep?" You turn your head towards the guy you were having a lot of suspicion on.

However, he remains silent and you couldn't tell if it was because he was asleep or if he simply didn't want to answer because he was found guilty.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook" you poke his cheek gently to which his eyelids flutter open.

"Let's talk later baby, I feel like I'm on crack right now"

The way his morning voice sounded so raspy yet soft had butterflies flying around in your belly first thing in the morning but this wasn't the correct time for it.

The only question in your head was: why am I naked? Who made me naked?

"My body isn't sore or anything so there's no way he touched me...or did he?" You whisper to yourself, making the male next to you arch his brow.

Without thinking much, he simply lifts the sheets up from your figure and presses his lips in a thin line before quickly dropping it back to its original place.

"What did you do that for!?" You gasp and swiftly move away from him.

"You said you were naked"

"That doesn't mean you're going to just check if I actually am"

"Why are you wearing a bra and an underwear if you're naked?"

"The rest of my body is naked, where is my shirt?"

Jungkook makes a 'tch' sound with his mouth and pulls you back to his bare chest, "why do you need a shirt when I'm here?"

"Pervert" you mutter, covering your face with the blanket once you feel your cheeks heat up.

"Atleast you know you're gonna get sore if I do the 'deed' someday" he says and brings himself closer to kiss your forehead.

"That" you draw in a long breath "was a joke"

"Do you want me to prove you're going to actually get sore then?"

"It's eleven in the morning, don't even try" you grimace in pure disgust.

"Eleven already?" Jungkook sighs before lacing your fingers with his, "the hours are going by too fast"

You really had to agree on that one. Everytime you were with him, time just flew away like nothing.

"It's so cold today, I don't want to get out of bedddd" you whine as he wraps his hand around your waist.

"Let's not get out then"

Jungkook's wise sentence makes you pout, your palms moving up to gently cup his face, "jungkookie are you going to tell me where my shirt is or not?"