75 - Speed

Rising from your slumber to see the raven haired put a leather jacket on while his phone buzzes on the nightstand, you roll over to the side and try adjusting your eyes to the bright light of the bedroom.

Jungkook looks at you from over his shoulder and smiles as he closes the wardrobe door shut, "did I wake my sleeping beauty up?"

"Not really" you chortle before moving your hands up to rub your eyes so you could read the contact name on his phone.

Park Jimin.

It was finally happening, the moment of actual action. After a nap which barely lasted for forty five minutes, you didn't even realise how exhausted you were until jungkook slipped out of bed and you were so into sleeping that you didn't notice it despite all the noises he unintentionally created.

"He's here already?" you ask and the gang leader nods, flipping a revolver in his hand before proceeding to tuck his shirt in his jeans.

"If we get through this night safely, it won't take very long to defeat kang either" he huffs out a breath.

"If?" You repeat, earning a little chuckle from him.

"We can do it, as long as we are together" he says as he slowly strides towards you and pats your head.

With a spark of determination in your eyes, you suck in a sharp breath and smile, "we will do it, for our parents" you say which makes jungkook beam a bright grin.

He was surely proud of how far you had come. From being a girl who couldn't even open her bra by herself to a woman who was ready to fight for her freedom, he was awestruck by the change in your character.

"Come on princess, we don't want to keep hyung waiting for too long" he mumbles, bending himself lower to peck your lips.

His face was still burning with heat, body temperature way higher than how it was usually supposed to be but he didn't seem to care about it at all, or atleast he was pretending to not care about it at all.

"We should get you some paracetamol first" you say once he outstretches his hand for you to hold.

"We don't have any 24/7 shops here, I feel much better now. You don't have to worry" he mumbles as you hum at the feeling of soft comfort of the fresh sheets beginning to fade away upon standing up straight.

You pick the lock card up from the stand while jungkook trails ahead of you, swinging the main door open and that's when you hear jimin's shrill voice yell from the parking lot in front.

"Are you guys smashing even in this situation?" He scoffs.

"Keep your voice low, there are people sleeping on the upper floor" jungkook says once he stalks through the hallway with you by his side, your arm linked in his as you struggle to keep up with his pace.

He had extra long legs so he was always a step ahead even when it wasn't on purpose, unlike you of course.

Once you make your way out to the reception, you can't help but bury your face in jungkook's bicep when the fresh smell of blood enters your nose.

"Oh god" you mumble upon noticing a scarf wrapped around jimin's leg as he opens his helmet and smiles from ear to ear, the light drizzle of rain dampening his Louis Vuitton coat.

Jungkook immediately covers your eyes before pushing you behind him which makes the man ahead frown.

The sensor glass doors open and close as you take a step outside and the cold wind caresses your face, its hostility embracing you with contrast.