19 - Knock knock

"t-the water is being wasted" I say, squeezing my towel's edge.

"I can pay for it"

With that being said, jungkook's hand drifts to my hip, pulling me closer, till our foreheads are touching and I can feel his body heat against mine.

"Jungkook" I blurt out his name because of the shock, immediately turning my head to the side and showing how uncapable I was of keeping up with his bold eyes.

"Y/N" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them and I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...in this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Look at me" he orders as his lips curl upwards, forming a small yet devilish smirk before he holds my jaw to make me face him and return his gaze.

I peer up at him with hesitation but quickly close my eyes shut at what I see; the swirls of emotion there...it makes me want to gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I get the chance to ponder about it further, he yanks his lips on my neck, making me huff out a breath.

"I hope you remember my name" he mutters through my skin, his lips working their way to my sensitive spot.

I nod my head and steadily open my eyelids, not knowing what to say or what to do anymore. I was so under his spell for now.

"Good, you'll be screaming it later so don't forget it yet" a dark chuckle escapes his mouth as he raises an eyebrow teasingly.

"What do you mean by that oh my god for fuck's sake stop" My last few words come out as high pitched screams mixed with me trying to hold in some weird whale noises because of jungkook starting to nibble on my skin.

Warmth radiates from the spot where his lips touch my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me, leading me to bite my lower lip in both pleasure and frustration.

Stop feeling this way y/n, you're going crazy.

"I promise to help you remember everything you weren't supposed to forget within tonight" his tone of voice turns smoky and mysterious as he says that, oh I'm going to faint any second now.

"H-Hyeri-"

Slowly lifting his gaze up to me, jungkook parts his mouth open to speak once again.

"Forget everyone else, just focus on me"

After that, he proceeds to suck on the skin below my ear, the most tender portion of my whole neck area which almost automatically results in me digging my nails into his broad shoulder with one hand while the other one clutches my half fallen towel.

"We are just starting with it and you already seem to be getting weak" he mumbles, his teeth sinking into my neck as his fingers run up and down my thigh.

Sparks flow in every direction, the world was slowly disappearing around me, along with all of my worries, my troubles and my problems. This man was making me feel like none of that mattered anymore but it was wrong, straight up illegal since he already had another woman in his life.

Noticing my discomfort, he grins and I could feel it even though his face was buried in my neck.

"The word illegal sounds so sexy doesn't it baby?"

I urge myself to push away, but I can't. My limp body begins to tremble uncontrollably. The raven haired guy's head was angled slightly to the side as if making the cool metal of his eyebrow piercing hit my jawline on purpose. I was not even surprised to find my own lips parted, a moan slipping out of it without my consent. My heart flutters inside my chest. At first, it is a delicate butterfly but then his arms encircle me, bringing me closer to my end.