20 - thoughts

"Idiot" I mumble softly.

"So...are we going to continue what we were doing or...?" he asks, grinning like a Cheshire cat with his cautious gaze still fixed on the bathroom door.

"Jeon Jungkook we weren't going to do anything earlier either, stop dreaming" I reply and push him away from me, seeing that agent A had already left because of the guest room door swinging shut.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows slightly to create an offended expression, leading me to look away before that mischievous look of his could spread any further.

I swear this kid's exuberance for trouble is a contagion. But before I can strengthen my resolve to be aloof, I already take a quick glimpse of his figure and he notices it.

"Irresistible, right?" he questions, shoving his hands in his pockets as he marches towards me once again, making me take some steps back.

Kind of yeah, that's why hyerin is so in love with you but not me, I'm not her and I never will be.

"Who said that? I have the ability to even resist chocolates"

"I am ten times better than chocolate, just taste me once and you're going to get addicted"

What is he so cocky for...but he did smell delicious a while ago.

Thinking about a while ago, what the fuck was I doing with him ew he had his hands all over me.

Reminiscing all the scenes that took place in such a short time being, a hue of red spreads throughout my cheeks and they start burning from embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks, snapping me out from my zoned out phase but when I do get aware of my surroundings once again, I flinch realizing that he had pinned me against the sink with his torso leaning too close to mine and his hands were lying on each side of my hips, till I could feel his bulge on my bare thigh.

"Do you mind giving me some space? Maybe move back a little?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Why? Are you feeling shy now?"

An incontrollable wave of heat rushes to my face at his words; how am I supposed to tell him that it's because of his member literally protruding from his pants.

"Your dick" okay shit I wasn't supposed to say that so boldly, I should have gone with calling it his member or his private part.

"What's wrong with my dick?" he giggles, tugging some strands of hair behind my ear, devilry lurking clearly in his lips and eyes.

"You're standing too close okay? I can feel your dick touching my thigh and it's pretty big. Is this what you wanted to hear?" I raise my voice a little.

UhyesIfuckedupandIamregrettingwhatIjustsaid.

"T-That's not w-what I meant" Exhaling a shaky breath, I facepalm myself out of embarassment.

"It's way bigger when you see it without the pants, I'd actually show it to you but I don't want to do anything which you're uncomfortable with so I'll wait I guess"

My cheeks were now HOT, not warm but HOT, you could even cook a three course meal on them.

I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole. I wished to 'do a Daphne' and drop through a scooby-doo style trap door in the floor. But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation.

Why did I even mention his dick?

Noticing me biting my lower lip in full perseverance, the raven haired chuckles before seizing me by my wrist and pulling me against him.