6 - Escorted

"This creep was trying to get into the tattoo room" jungkook says, pulling your bodyguard's hair and watching him whimper in pain.

You were confused on what to get embarrassed now, for not informing the men about your bodyguard or for your 'bodyguard' not being able to even protect himself.

"I'm escorted to look after miss y/n" the man finally spits out, huffing loudly.

As much as you wanted to decline, you also couldn't lie so you simply facepalm yourself and nod your head.

"A bodyguard who cannot even save himself seems pretty cool" jungkook smiles cheekily and stands up, brushing the dust off his clothes.

You were about to scoot beside the man lying flat on the floor and ask if he's okay but jungkook, on the spur of moment runs towards you, wrapping your figure in a warm swaddle of his chest and arms.

Your brain stutters for a moment and every part of your body goes on a pause, your thoughts were unable to catch up and your eyes along with your mouth were frozen in an expression of stunned surprise.

Looking at your shocked face, jungkook's arms squeeze a fraction tighter, making your breath slow down, your body melts into his as every muscle loses it's tension to the spring air. The feeling of his body getting so close to yours seemed to soothen you somehow while you got lost in his eyes once again which were twinkling as if he knew something you didn't, did he really though?

"You didn't put on your bra" jungkook whispers with a suppressed laughter pursed between his lips.

He really did know something you had forgotten about it seems.

The hair on your arms stand to attention and a militia of chills march down your spine as soon as you hear the term 'bra'. Taking a little peek at your bodyguard from jungkook's shoulder, you notice him staring at both of you with his eyes widened in the exact same size like that of a tennis ball.

"Please keep hugging me" you shut your eyes close, burying your head further into jungkook's chest.

"I'd be glad to do that princess" he replies, pulling you so close that the sound of his heartbeat was clear to you now. It was steady like a drummer keeping a rhythm and a beat and for some unknown reason, it was calming your own heartbeat too, weird.

"Miss" your bodyguard calls you out again, disturbing the whole melody of heartbeats.

"Yeah?" Your voice was muffled because of jungkook's shirt but still audible enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"Uh..." there comes a pause and his hand moves towards his inner coat's pocket, pulling out what you were pretty sure was the hidden dagger "is he your friend?"

"Yes Yes very close friend, actually a childhood friend and we are looking forward to establishing our relationship very soon" you babble, your muscles twitching in fear and astonishment but still thankful that jungkook's back was facing your bodyguard which meant he could not see anything.

The man in his full black suit creases his brows, his face tensing in confusion as his palm travels to his cheekbone to wipe a droplet of blood off his skin before putting the dagger back in its place.

"Jungkook, let's go back to the tattoo room please" you mumble in a very quiet voice, hoping he would hear it.

And then without a warning, he places one arm around your back, another one around the bend in your knees. Then squatting down, he moves upwards and lifts your body carefully.

Your koala instincts immediately kick in as you wrap your legs and hands around jungkook's neck and waist while he starts walking towards the tattoo room, leaving your bodyguard standing in the corridor alone along with a mindful of questions.