28 - Cheese overdose

After finally getting over with washing my face and stuff, I turn the doorknob back open to see hyerin still picking clothes out from her closet.

"Hey, are you done?" I ask, tip-toeing beside her.

Being a bit startled from my sudden presence, she almost tumbles further into her wardrobe but I quickly grab her by her shoulder, helping her regain her posture.

I guess hyerin was too into picking my outfit.

"Thanks" she giggles "and yeah I'm done with your outfit for the day I guess"

"Oh really? What did you pick?" I chuckle, stretching my neck to see what she was holding behind her back.

"It's a really pretty dress Jungkook bought for me when he went to france but I kind of gained some weight so I think it's okay for you to take it since it doesn't fit me anymore" she replies.

Dress? Seriously?

"But I think a tee and some casual mom jeans will do" I say as she hands me her so called dress "and also, Jungkook bought it for you so I don't think it's appropriate for me to put it on"

Hyerin slumps her shoulders and folds her arms before speaking;

"Y/N it really really is perfectly okay for you to wear whatever I picked for you. You can think of it as a gift from me alright? And besides that...what if you meet some hot guy hm? You should stay prepared at all times since you never know"

"As if your husband would let me flirt with him" I mumble only loud enough for myself to hear.

"Did you say something?" She asks, now heading towards her vanity once again.

"It's nothing...I'll just put it on" I reply hesitantly.

"Okay! I'll apply a face mask till you get ready and then maybe we can pick your shoes together"

"Sure" I snicker and caress the fabric in my hands.

It did look very pretty and girly but I feel like it's too much for a simple grocery shopping. Isn't this something you wear on a date?

Huffing out a breath, I slowly grab the hem of my shirt and pull it from my neck, slipping out of it while hyerin gets busy with putting her face mask on.

I hope she doesn't see my tattoo...

Unknowingly a groan leaves my mouth as I struggle to push the skirt portion below my hips.

"This is so tight"

"It's body fitting so of course it will be tight" she replies, her eyes still glued on the mask sheet she is placing on her cheeks.

"I think I ate too much today morning" I say and toss my shirt over the bed before running my hands through my attire to straighten out the light wrinkles.

This dress actually was pretty comfortable especially in a hot day like today and it hugged body perfectly too, I'm not complaining about it anymore.

Twirling around, I make sure to see that I had all my body parts which were not meant to be seen completely covered. Perhaps, wearing safety shorts would be a better idea.

"Hey can I get some safety shorts?" I question, making hyerin avert her gaze from her own reflection in the mirror to my figure.

As soon as she looks at me me, a loud gasp comes out from her mouth which she tries covering up by putting her hand over her whole face.

"You look so pretty" she squeaks, walking towards where I stood, "wah jeon will be so happy to see how good I dressed you"

I shift my weight from one foot to the other and smile at her compliment. I didn't wear dresses often so this time, I was surely feeling flattered.