10 - Too close

Y/N'S POV

I turn my head back to meet his dark gaze and nod my head, not wanting to utter a single word from my mouth.

I didn't even want to ask how he knew my name anymore, I was just really tired and scared of trying to find the truth. The truth which could hold sir kang responsible for my apa's death, the truth that the rival gang's leader might be connected to me or share the same blood as mine.

I think the amount of information I gained today is enough for my brain for one week atleast. Everything seems like a lie now, maybe everything was since my parents left.

"We are going to have a quick q and a session once we get home okay?" Jungkook asks, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger as if enjoying the whole scene.

I shove his hand out from my hoodie and a small evil chuckle escapes his mouth, making me want to smack his head in disgust but then my eyes lock with the guy sitting in the front seat, blood dripping down his jacket to the carpet now but he still had a smile tugged up his full bratz lips.

"What are you both talking about?" He asks, resting his chin on the back of his hand.

I gotta accept the fact that even though he was injured, he looked incredibly hot with all the ink on his body.

"Jimin hyung, there are bandages in the dash board" jungkook says with a slight hint of irritation in his voice.

"So y/n are you taken?"

Not gonna lie, jimin's bold confidence and inflated ego had me muddling my words and blush uncontrollably, he was pretty attractive.

"No I'm no-"

"Yes she is" instead of me, my 'kidnapper' answers the question.

"I don't think I asked you and besides that, I hope you know I'm going to complain about every single thing to hyerin" jimin says, sticking his tongue out.

"Don't you dare hyung, I swear I'll shove my gun up your ass"

"We will see how you do that when namjoon exists"

"Can you stop bringing hyerin and joon hyung in every argument?" Jungkook groans with his hands now holding my hips since the car was starting to rock roughly because of stones coming beneath the tyres.

"She is your wife, treat her like one before I take her away"

Wife? Jungkook is married? He looks too damn young to be married but it's not wrong...I mean someone with power needs to have limited contact with the rest of the world so they surely will want to have atleast one person to share their sorrows and stuff with.

"She's a concubine, a mistress, a toy" the ebony haired guy raises his voice, pointing his index sternly at the injured one who had his eyes fixed on my curled up figure.

"But everyone knows she loves you and you love her back even if it is in a tiny amount. Only if you weren't on a search for that stupi-"

"I can't believe you guys are talking about who is single and who is taken in a situation like this. You do realise that we killed a whole ass gang and are being followed by around 3 other cars because of which we have been running in circles for the past 10 minutes right?" The eldest, yoongi scowls, ruffling his messed up hair.

"We know" both of them reply together in a choir.

"Two now, one of them got their tyre punctured" taehyung adds, grinning.

So am I the only one who was clueless and didn't know we had a tail? Is that why I thought every way looks the same? Could it be my dad? Oh god if it is then I need to escape from here.

"Don't even think about doing anything stupid princess" jungkook says in a fierce half whisper which makes me question on whether I'm only the one to hear it.

I glance over at jimin who had now thrown his head back at the headrest with a small gasp escaping his mouth...he must be in pain.

Yoongi on the other hand was cautiously looking back at the deep forest, his eyes searching for the foe in the woods and taehyung? Well he was calmly driving the car as if he is on a long drive with his friends.

After that, just like always without any warning, jungkook licks my earlobe, his lean muscular body presses against mine, moving my hair away from my shoulder, slow and gentle.

My breathing hastens, the intense rhythm of my heartbeat undergoes an irregular count, hammering quicker than the lightning bold as my hand slithers down to his in an attempt to stop him but another fail, he instead laces his fingers with mine.

There's that static again, that crackling in the air whenever he does something which is unexpected.

But I don't lean in, I don't want to make it seem easy or too keen specially when he already has another woman in his life. She will hate me if she knows her husband or whatever tried seducing me, maybe even think that it was my fault and I was acting wrong.

Steadily, I straighten my back to push jungkook's chin off my shoulder blade. A mile wide smirk creeps up his face as he grasps my hand tighter while the other one holds onto my waist.

His lips brush my now frail neck, I don't know if it was intentional or not but it makes me feel weak, very weak actually. The simple touch sends a wave of butterflies coursing through my veins, their fluttering wings easing the dread that had settled inside of me.

"stop it" I mutter with my fists now balled and ready to punch him although I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything if he tried picking up a fight with me.

Taehyung suddenly presses the gas pedal, making the car engine soar in an increasing speed. I flinch and push my torso against jungkook's body because of the sudden gush of wind from the open window and I could now feel the man's warmth along with my cheeks heating up, even the calm beating of his heart.

I am too close to his body..

Keeping both of my hands on each side of the seat, I push myself forward to sit up properly but jungkook pulls me down from my waist again.

"This is more comfortable" he giggles with the corner of his mouth twitching into his cheek to form a sinister smirk.

This position was actually comfortable though since I was putting all my weight on jungkook.

I sit still like a statue, afraid that one little movement would make this cozy position fade away.

The gentle rocking of the vehicle and the little droplets of rain pattering onto the car roof was making me feel drowsy, it was an excuse for my exhaustion to flex itself.

I hum with my eyes now half closed. My tiredness makes me hang limp like wet laundry on a cold day. I feel every muscle of mine giving into gravity and my energy being constantly drained out of me like leaking electricity. Everything seemed to move in a dragged pace, all submerged into a hazy fuzz that was my vision and all I wanted right now was a warm bed along with a soft duvet.

Subconsciously, my head lolls onto jungkook's shoulder, my eyelids finally slipping close. His breaths were even and calming which made me want to submerge in deep sleep more and more.

I try to keep my eyes open, I really do but it is so hard for me and I am just so comfortable right now.

"Goodnight my baby" jungkook says, stroking my hair.

My head had become foggy, like that time when alcohol takes someone into oblivion, but this time the difference was I hadn't drank a drop but still every eye lash of mine was weighing more than it should and gravity had been turned up ten fold. In moments, I acquiesce and slip fully into jungkook's arms, drifting off to dreamland.

"Goodnight" I mumble with barely opened lips.

"You forgot to add daddy at the end"

Did jungkook say something or is it just me..well nevermind.