45 - Rivals

"Y-You're hurting me" I whisper, afraid on how he would react to it but the only thing I receive are jungkook's faint yells asking tae to let me go from a distance yet the older guy doesn't care and continues to stride forward.

"If anything happens to jimin, you won't see daylight again, trust me on that one" he says in a hoarse, strained voice and as if on purpose, bangs my elbow on one of the door handles to which I hiss in pain.

But that wasn't the thing that bothered me anymore, my physical pain no longer mattered because what I truly wanted to know was where could jimin be?

And why was hoseok so lost in his state of mind? Will anything happen to jungkook once I get locked in the chamber?

As several questions start popping in my head, I feel a sense of frustration wash over me.

The sight of jeon jungkook being held down, looking so powerless was honestly heart wrecking. What did he really do to the extent that his own gang member pressed a gun down his throat?

Drained of all the leftover energy I owned, I gawk around at the same surroundings I came across so many times tonight.

The same rooms, same people, same floor, same hallway and same carpet but this time things were so much different because I knew jungkook wouldn't be able to help me anymore.

I had to get out on my own, it all depended on me now. Earlier when I was getting dragged by the two agents, I atleast had some hope that the raven haired would come for my rescue but this time, he would not be able to; not when four hitmen were restraining him.

"Get inside"

Clicking myself back from my thoughts when taehyung's grip on my waist loosens before he proceeds to open the metallic gate that hung on it's hinges at a jaunty angle, I swivel back to see the room we just came out from get silent.

No sounds, no yells or murmurs, everything had gone silent in no time.

"What?" Hesitantly gulping, my eyes wander around the dark basement kind of place with no lights except the one empty space where builders had forgotten to add a brick or maybe just left it for oxygen to enter.

"I said get inside" taehyung repeats himself and forces me in but when my foot comes in contact with a puddle of liquid, I nearly shriek in fear and immediately grasp onto his jacket for support. 

Huffing out shallow breaths, I squint my eyes to look at the pool of blood which I'm assuming agent D had left when he got shot by jeon.

"Stop acting, you're a mafia's daughter" the angered guy says and pushes me back in, this time with more pressure that makes me almost trip down on a slab of wood originally meant for taking rest.

"N-No! Wait please, don't leave me here" I plead, palms joined together in fear.

I didn't want to be in this chamber because I knew the thoughts that would flood in once I was left here alone.

All the vivid dreams, faces of the men who tried to do dirty things without my consent, fragments of my past, everything would come rushing in at once and it would be too much to take in for my brain.

However, when I see taehyung's lips curl upwards in an evil smirk, I regret pleading him immediately.

"Once jimin comes back home safe and sound, I'll set you free" he replies and pulls out a ring full of keys from his pocket, "thank me for not using handcuffs to stick you to the wall, you'd get bruises by tomorrow otherwise."

Cleching my fists tightly, I feel tears drip down my eyes after realising how much of a heartless person taehyung was.

No actually I wasn't crying because he was being heartless to me, I was crying because I was thinking about what he must have gone through to become this heartless, how much of hate he must have collected for me.