7 the night when the impossible became possible

Amaya smirked and continued

"tis but thy name that is my enemy thou art thyself though not a montague. Now Bhavya babu if you are done with the Shakespearean act Romeo and juliet."

Bhavya replied "your wish is my command, milady. "

"So, bhavya babu what's up? "

Bhavya's eyes looked desperately at the telephone " I wanted to request something ,miss meet me in my dreams tonight, and stay there for a while. "

His request casted a instant smile on Amaya's face but at the same time made her think how can he be so full of love and heartbreak at the same time? And she knew she couldn't at all offer him anything more than another heartbreak, another deception.

Amaya sighed and said" Everything in the universe happens for a reason. We meet for a reason , I'm still trying to figure that part out. "

Bhavya smiled and sincerely said " Miss, Amaya I know we have known each other for a really short time but even this small time feels like infinity. "

Amaya interwined in between "bhavya babu, don't say anything that we both are gonna regret someday, the possibility is impossible, it's really tangled and complicated. "

Bhavya was determined he said " I don't care how, complicated it gets I would still want you. If I had a life again Amaya I would like to meet you sooner. "

With unknown tears she said " It's 8:30 pm right now, see you in an hour at my place wanna have a cup of tea or maybe coffee? "

Bhavya was over the moon he replied "coffee , tea, plain water or even poison is fine but, your address?

" Vie da neri, 51 pietrasanta."

"Until we meet again miss"

"Totsiens, Bhavya babu" Sighed Amaya again staring out of the window into the moon.

Bhavya had by now changed into night clothes, but possibly he can't go like this. He decided to wear a dark blue linen shirt and trousers. Casual, but elegant.
He was over the moon as he was gonna meet Amaya after 3 days. But, then the thought struck him he can't possibly go empty handed , specially if he's gonna meet a lady that too in her home. So, he grabbed a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, his personal favorite and the finest in his collection. He also made a mental note to grab some baby's breath and dahlias. He exited his house.

Amaya checked once her attire, she brushed her hair.

And she muffled perfect. Smiling a little before going down stairs. She went into the kitchen space to prepare something for them both. She didn't really knew about Bhavya's preference but from their previous dinner. She could tell that he wasn't a vegetarian like her. She really thought and decided to make Caprese salad and panazella pasta. And for desert she decided to make some rosogulla's with jaggery. It took her a good hour to complete all the preparation. And she still had a good half an hour. She again went upstairs to once again check her appearance.

After 20 minutes there was a knock on the door. She smiled warmly and went to open the gate. There was Bhavya with a bottle of champagne and the biggest bouquet of baby breaths and dahlias.

"Bhavya babu, I hope you easily got the house. "

Bhavya was in equal disbelief and awe as he saw Amaya in her night dress. Aside, from the saree this night gown was hugging her body perfectly like a second skin. And the white colour highlighted her green eyes. She was looking divine and perfect like a goddess. No, not like a goddess she was a goddess. Just perfect.
He then noticed her green eyes pulling him outside of his thoughts.

"Yeah, certainly there was no problem. Umm... Miss Amaya I actually bought this bottle of champagne and this bouquet of flowers for you hope you like them. "

Amaya smiled as she kept the champagne on the kitchen table with the flowers.
"Thank you Bhavya babu, but these flowers and the champagne was totally unnecessary. "

He didn't said anything but just smiled.
"Anyways, Bhavya babu please come in. "

" Yeah"

Amaya looked at him hopefully and said "I really hope you didn't had dinner yet. "

I couldn't at all concentrate at whatsoever she was saying , she was just so gorgeous .

Amaya noticed him just so quite and in awe looking at her like she was something worth looking at. She said patting his shoulder "you didn't had dinner yet, right and why aren't you speaking anything. "

He looked at her and smiling said " Your eyes stole my words away. "

She chuckled a little and said " You talk about me as if I put stars in the sky. "

Bhavya looked at her in disagreement "if I could give you one thing in life , I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,only then you'll realise how special you are to me. "

Amaya looked at him and said sincerely "it feels as if I met another me inside of you. "

I asked her suddenly "so, you were asking me if I had eaten dinner, I hadn't eaten dinner, actually. "

She smiled brightly and said "very well, then I suppose we can have dinner together. "

I followed her to her dinning area food was laid neatly on the the table and there was a bottle of wine.

I sat down and she sat in front of me.
"She removed the first lid and it was carperese salads . She served the carperese salad in both our plates. She opened the wine bottle and poured some of it's content in both our glasses. And she finally said
"Hope you like the meal. "

I smirked and said " What's in this mere salad , if cooked by my beautiful host. I would even savor poison. "

Amaya and Bhavya both burst out laughing.

And suddenly Bhavya said "you scare me Amaya. "

Worried suddenly not able to comprehend Amaya asked "why? "

"Because I tell you things i can't even tell myself. Amaya in the last week we have meet multiple times. You return like autumn and i always fall.

_______________________________
Finally I finished writing this chapter. And yeah you can expect frequent updates as due the Covid pandemic, my classes are going on online and exams are postponed. So, yeah😁

In the next chapter Batuk might call Aniruddh and why? It's fir you to wonder.

P. S. Guys have you read the webtoon Or web novel "remarried empress" Cause I am hooked.

Love
Author
Swarmin narayan