unCONDITIONAL love of a brother?

Amaya was just sitting their still like a ceramic doll void of any expression and her only moment was clenching that letter tightly as if her life depended on it.

She stood up and excused herself to go to the loo.

Reyyansh followed her with the excuse to see if Amaya needs anything.

Lady mishra snapped at this as well
"Tsk tsk! Girls these days have no patience to sit even for a while without moving. "

Erisha quickly changed the topic and they started discussing about the wedding.

While....
Amaya ran to the balcony on the rooftop. She quickly opened the letter and started reading it.

Shona

The night changes really fast but when you're with me i want the time to freeze but i guess mere chahne na chane se kuch nhi hota.

Mere pass hai hi kya zimmedari ke naam pe jo mujhe patah hoga isse kaise nibhate hai? But i know one think for sure Amaya ya toh tum ya koi bhi nhi

My darling, Sweetheart, shona, jaan i am not sorry for myself that i am covered in despair but it saddens me when I start to love someone . ....... I have to save them ; not from anybody else but myself

It's because of me that you are being forced to marry a stranger.
All those bruises on your cheeks and forehead is because of me.....

I so so sorry for everything Amaya

I had already warned you that loving me is like drinking poison mixed in honey you don't know what you have drank until the moment you die.

Amaya I am burning right now out of agony of losing you I don't know if this is right or wrong well I believe I have already stepped the line to care if this is right or wrong .

Most of the beautiful love stories don't have beautiful endings because destiny is stronger than love but if being with you means I'll have scrape my palm to create lines to be able to meet you I'll do that without a second thought.

Amaya I am waiting Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. 

I love you most ardently

I love today Amaya I'll love you tomorrow and i'll love you with every last of my blood drops and when they drain with all of my bones left and when no things gets left behind for me to love you with I'll still find you in a form or another to love you with....

Forever yours
BRC

Amaya wiped the years falling from her eyes . She knew she had to get away from there she stood up just as Reyaansh entered the balcony lookin for her.

" Amaya you're alright? "

" Yeah totally who wont be after hearing such praises about them. "

" Oh Amaya!  I know you should not get married to this boy. I won't let you"

Amaya looked up at him finally with shine in her eyes.

"Why you're really doing this? ''

" Amaya I am your brother you acknowledge the fact or not but i can't see your like burning down to ashes. You know ammu you have a shine in your eyes and a fire in your heart i can't see amaya in front of my eyes the world extinguishing that fire.. Your eyes going black from this clover green. "

Reyaansh hugged amaya at the mere possibility of losing her.
He continued

" Amaya if you really love that guy and if that's what makes you happy alright I am with you but i have a condition..

______________________________________