23 eyes with melancholy deeper than the ocean

Next day, Tulsipur
At the dining table in the morning.

As usual Batuk was the latest at the dinning table.
As he got seated , Trilochan looked at his unshaved face, red eyes and him lost deep in thought. Batuk was physically present on the table with the rest of the family but his mind seemed absent, deep in thought.

Trilochan asked Batuk " Bhavya Roy Chowdhury, you irresponsible fellow, are you a drunkard or what? And look at your disheviled state. And your eyes looks like you haven't slept for weeks. "

Batuk didn't reply immediately but while drinking coffee he started giggling, then started laughing like a maniac
"Senior Zamindaar, if i told you how I got this way, you would marvel that i got up today. And Senior zamindaar you know the best thing about night?
From your expression you probably don't let me tell you i get to stare at her photos and smile or cry , no one's going to interrupt me. "

Trilochan was ballistic but he somehow asked calmly " Aren't you doing this all because of that girl? You have lost your mind Batuk. You have gone mad. "

" I am done with breakfast " Said Batuk getting up from his seat. He grabbed his car keys and some files from the front cabinet. And just before exiting the dinning room he said coldly " Senior zamindaar, if my love for her be madness, may I never find sanity. And one last thing senior zamindaar you are really growing ancient you keep forgetting your future daughter in law's name. But anyways her name is Amaya. "
Batuk exited the house chuckling while Trilochan's anger was bubbling like lava.

Trilochan was grinding his teeth in anger
" No wonder, Batuk's Aniruddh's brother. Both brothers are crazy in their fitoor. "

Aniruddh cleared his throat
" Kaka, I completely agree with Batuk and if for standing for ourselves. One should be called mad or crazy. I am willing to be addressed as one. Anyways I am also done with eating. "

-----------------
Paris, sorbonne university, auditorium

The quiet, melancholy music gradually gave shape to the undefined sadness enveloping her heart, as if countless microscopic bits of pollen adhered to an invisible being concealed in the air, ultimately revealing, slowly and silently it's shape.
All the listeners' had moisture in their eyes. And Amaya's eyes we're close sitting on the grand piano playing it and wondering as cold breezes passed through her "Even now, A sad wind loiters, On a June afternoon, Darkning in the tumult of thunder And frenzy. of lightning, "Memory rains even now..."

A graceful smirk was on her face as she opened her eyes and stopped playing rising from her seat. As every single one of the audience was standing and clapping a few even whistling.
As she got down the stage and got seated on her table where Reyansh and another two of her friends Saira and Avyrll were also seated. A lot of people circled their table as soon as Amaya got seated , showering her with praises. Suddenly a young gentlemen dressed in a neat red tuxedo asked Amaya
" Miss, the music was exquisite, the melancholy portrayed in the music was evident but may I ask what was qor perhaps who was your inspiration? "

" The music was inspired by tragic myth of two lovers eurydice
And orpheus. The pain, the melancholy orpheus must have felt when his beloved bride died at the wedding alter. And i've named this tune " Could I hold the face of my beloved one last time, I'll thank the God till the day of ressurecation. "
As Amaya spoke there was a spark evident in her eyes. A kind of spark seen in one's eyes when they talk about things they love.

The man smiled looking at the spark in her eyes and commented
" Miss, your eyes are beautiful, they look like deep green forests and free widespread meadows. But there's some deep melancholy about them. The sadness as wide and deep that could easily absorb oceans inside of them. "

" the happiness of being with someone wouldn't exist without the misery of living without him. "Said Amaya smiling in tranquil.

Amaya was about to leave the auditorium just then the man asked
" Miss, what might be your name? "

Amaya turned around with her dress flowing in the air and her beautiful dark brown traces dancing with windy breezes. She gazed into his eyes , his beatle eyes , as if looking inside his soul. And answered
" Amaya Agnihotri."
The man looked at her she was gorgeous.

Unexpectedly Amaya also asked
" Sir, what might be your
good name? "

The man smiling calmly answered
" Parthasarthi mishra. "

Amaya repeated the name
" Parthasarthi "as if savouring the word. A unique name indeed she remarked. Parthasarthi the charioteer of parth that is krishna.
Amaya smiled leaving the auditorium
Murmuring one last time
" Parthasarthi Mishra. "
________________________________

Hey guys! My gravest apologies for the late update.

The tragic myth of eurydice and orpheus is a beautiful tale of love. I've attached their story you can read it

And i couldn't find a proper English word for fitoor so i wrote it in urdu only

And i couldn't find a proper English word for fitoor so i wrote it in urdu only. Please comment if you know a proper English word for fitoor.

You can find me on Instagram at Narayanswarnim

With love
Author
Swarnim narayan