34 call me by my name 🔞

The look on his face was as unhindered as she'd ever seen. Naked, and not a small bit desperate.
She placed a hand upon his cheek, her thumb grazing the soft contour of his mouth.

He eyed her for a long moment, searching, before the tension left his body and he became once more the man she had known in Florence.

He trailed a lazy finger down the length of her sternum, and her skin prickled at the touch.

Bhavya removed himself slightly away from her to get a good look at her Amaya looked artistic!

Amaya was wearing an victorian night gown the white frills on the hem of her neckline and her wrists gave her an angelic appearance. Her hair was tied up in a bun , but a few strands were shadowing over her forehead and neckline.

Bhavya came closer and got dangerously close to her
" You look beautiful! " He whispered as he lifted her chin gently with his finger.

Amaya looked away coyly as Bhavya's gaze was sending shivers down her spine.

" I want to see you Amaya" Whispered Bhavya under his breath.

" Bhavya babu.. " Amaya was about to say something but Bhavya silenced her by pressing his lips against hers with passion.

He bent more over and lifted her up as he made her sit on the coffee table . Without breaking the kiss, he mildly forced Amaya's legs to open a little apart. He positioned himself between her legs . Amaya grabbed his hair resisting his advances meekly . He made his way up and pulled the bun open shaking Amaya's long brown traces. His hand worked the way up to her neck and pulled her impossibly closer to his mouth deepening the kiss.

" Bhavya " Amaya gasped as she felt his warm breaths against her ear he spoke again
" I like that call me by my name as I turn you into a woman tonight. "

Bhavya grabbed her hair a little harder and his other hand moved from her waist to her softness of her bosom " Say it..... My name"

" Bhavya" Amaya moaned his name as her body burnt in a ecstatic arousal.

Bhavya crashed his mouth onto hers again, pouring all his emotions into the kiss, while Amaya moaned softly, encouraging him to continue his rampage. Amaya could feel his hardness growing against her body. This was a new experience for her and she blushed in all shades of red.

Bhavya could feel her temperature rising and asked her " What? "

"I could feel you against me" Amaya whispered.

" You want to feel me more? " Bhavya hushed the words softly in ear as he scooped her from the coffee table.
Lifting her up Bhavya left the rooftop ascending down stairs, Bhavya entered the corridor before stepping in his room.

This was the first time amaya had entered Bhavya's bedroom in this mansion. In the shadowed moonbeam, she couldn't help but admire the magnificent masculinity that reeked from the room. It complimented the owner fittingly. Amaya's thoughts were interrupted as she realised bhavya had bent over to lay her down gently on his huge bed. His lips continued its ministrations on her face as he lowered his body to hover over hers.

Bhavya held her hands up beside her head, as his lips moved down her jawline lowering further down the crook of her neck. Amaya felt waves of desire washing her body everytime he ran his tongue on her skin. The desire was so intense that she couldn't contain herself any longer.

Amaya moaned " I want to feel you more. "
Bhavya stopped his ministrations immediately. He smirked as he looked up, deep into her eyes, with a burning
desire. "Are you sure shona?" He growled seductively.

Amaya nodded her head as she bit her lower lip in ecstasy, expressing the urgency of the situation.
Bhavya looked into her eyes passionately as his hands moved down her neck to the hem of her nightgown.

He tugged the strings to loosen it up as he pushed it down her shoulders. Her exposed shoulders and breasts covered only with a white lacey Brasserie was a sight for Bhavya to behold! He pushed the nightgown further down to uncover her belly. Amaya was an aesthetic masterpiece! Her white smooth skin glowed in the moonlight as she wiggled on his bed. Bhavya ran his fingers on the lace straps on her shoulder.

"Fancy... I didn't know my girl has fancy habits. "

Amaya turned around to intimidated by his smirk.

Bhavya eyed the peacock feather tattoed on her back and Bhavya planted a soft kiss on her bare back while his hands played around with the clip of the brassiere. He tugged the clip, and amaya gasped as she clutched bhavya's silk pillow to dig her face in it.
She gave in to his impulses and slowly turned around under his body to face him. Her eyes were closed as she held the pillow to her bosom preserving her last sheath of decency. Bhavya kissed her hands as he unsheathed her.

"Breathtaking..!!" He hushed and amaya witnessed a pool of desire surging through his eyes. He touched her breasts gently, kneading them, before plunging his face in its abyss. The valleys and gorges of her body was too intoxicating for his to keep his sanity intact. Amaya moaned in reciprocation, encouraging him in his every move.
This was the moment where bhavya had sat up unbuttoning his own shirt, before tossing it on the floor. Amaya couldn't take her eyes off him! His strong chest, ripped muscles and chiseled torso was enough to arouse her extreme carnal desires.Amaya touched his chest and ran her hands on his body, feeling his warmth and strength at the same time.
Bhavya saddled her and stood on his knees, letting Amaya assess his naked torso.

Amaya was esctatic and before she even knew, Bhavya had pulled her gown down her legs and threw it on the floor.

Bhavya had left his swollen red love marks on every part of her body. His lips and teeth were suckling and nibbled on her skin with an ardent fervour as his hand made its way through the soft thighs to reach her surging pool of warm wetness.

"Ahhh... Stop..." Amaya moaned a futile resistance under her breath.

He rubbed his thumb roughly on her dampened folds as he lifted his head up from her stomach, to look straight into her eyes.

Amaya was breathless, quivering under his touch as her lower lip was held bitten in between her teeth in a seductive way.

he kneeled in between her legs, forcing her to stretch them with his strong hands. His face was dug in her wetness as he sniffed her aroma before his tongue lapped up the honey, tasting every bit of her delicacy.

Amaya cried out in pleasure.

His tongue pushed inside her moist entrance as his thumb rubbed on her hard nub with a rhythmic sensuality.

Amaya couldn't control any longer. Her back arched and her toes curled up as she felt a strong pleasure numbing all the peripheral senses of her body. It was only his tongue that she felt, drilling inside her as her body craved for more.
"Deeper..." She groaned as her hands automatically moved down clutching bhavya's hair, forcing him further into her.

Suddenly, there was a discord... an emptiness, that Amaya felt as bhavya replaced his wet tongue with his long strong finger. She felt a sharp sting of pleasure coursing through her body as he started to push inside her slowly.

"Don't Stop...." She staggered her words. "Please...."

Amaya screamed his name in pain and pleasure , until finally her body came down with a shuddering release. She folded her knees, arched her back as the release made her dug her nails on his shoulder, scrapping flesh off his body, as droplets of blood oozed out of the scratched wounds.

Bhavya laid next to Amaya covering their unsheathed bodies with a silken quilt. She neared Amaya and kissed her forehead cradling her in his arms.
Both were shortly indulged in deep slumber .

__________________________________

Hey! So i am kinda taking it slow you can comment your opinion if you want the upcoming update to be more sensual or dramatic.

Yours author

Swarnim