57 Casanova of the Colosseum

INT. BHAVYA'S BEDROOM

Bhavya, a young man in his late twenties, stands in front of a mirror, adjusting his dashing green suit for his courthouse wedding with Amaya. He takes a deep breath, trying to suppress his mixed emotions.

 He takes a deep breath, trying to suppress his mixed emotions

BHAVYA
(whispering to himself)
You can do this, Bhavya. Just one step at a time.

Just then, the bedroom door bursts open, revealing Bhavya's brother, Anirudh, who has traveled all the way from India to surprise him. Anirudh is beaming with excitement.

ANIRUDH
(with a wide grin)
Surprise! Guess who's here to make sure you don't mess up your tie!

Bhavya turns to face Anirudh, his eyes welling up with tears.

BHAVYA
(teary-eyed)
Ani dada, you came all the way from India? I...I missed you, brother.

Anirudh rushes forward and envelops Bhavya in a tight embrace.

ANIRUDH
(hugging Bhavya tightly)
I missed you too, Batuk. It's been too long. But hey, I'm here now, and we'll get through this together, just like we always have.

Bhavya wipes away a tear and sniffs, trying to compose himself.

BHAVYA
(softly)
I wish...I wish ma and baba were here too. I've always felt their absence, especially on days like this.

Anirudh's expression softens, and he places a comforting hand on Bhavya's shoulder.

ANIRUDH
(sincerely)
I know, Batuk. We all do. But remember, they'll always be with us in spirit, watching over us. They'd want you to be happy today.

Bhavya manages a weak smile, grateful for his brother's support.

BHAVYA
(trying to change the subject)
And what about kaka? How's he taking the news of my marriage?

Anirudh's face darkens slightly, indicating Trilochan kaka's disapproval.

ANIRUDH
(with a sigh)
Well, let's just say he's not thrilled about it. He's been ranting about it to anyone who would listen. But don't worry, Batuk. Today is about you and Amaya, not his outdated opinions.

Bhavya chuckles softly, the tension starting to ease.

BHAVYA
(teasingly)
Ah, good old kaka. Always finding something to grumble about. Well, at least he's consistent.

Anirudh joins in the laughter, the bond between the brothers lightening the atmosphere.

ANIRUDH
(laughing)
That's our kaka for you. He hasn't changed one bit. But you know what? We're going to prove him wrong, Batuk. You and Amaya are going to be happy together, no matter what anyone thinks.

Bhavya's expression turns thoughtful, his worry resurfacing.

BHAVYA
(sincerely)
I just hope we can overcome our differences, Ani dada. Amaya is from a royal family, and I...well, I'm just me. What if it's too much for her?

Anirudh places a hand on Bhavya's shoulder, his voice filled with reassurance.

ANIRUDH
(sincerely)
Batuk, love doesn't understand differences. It conquers them. You and Amaya are meant to be, regardless of your backgrounds. Trust me, she loves you for who you are, not your family.

ANIRUDH
(smiling mischievously)
Now,Oh, come on, Batuk! Let's not forget your womanizer days in Italy. Remember all those ex-girlfriends you had in Florence? They used to call you the "Casanova of the Colosseum."

Bhavya blushes, a mix of embarrassment and amusement spreading across his face.

BHAVYA
(nervously)
Oh, please dada. That was a lifetime ago! Besides, I was just young and foolish back then.

ANIRUDH
(teasingly)
Young, foolish, and irresistible, my dear brother! Don't worry, I won't reveal your secret techniques to Amaya. We wouldn't want her to get jealous.
They both burst into laughter, the memories of Batuk's wild days bringing a lightheartedness to the room.

BHAVYA
(playfully)
Thank goodness Amaya came into my life. She tamed the wild beast and brought out the gentleman in me.

ANIRUDH
(mock-seriously)
Oh, yes! The great Amaya, the one who finally made you settle down. She must have some secret superpower that can control even the most untamable hearts.

They share a brotherly laugh, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

ANIRUDH
(sincerely)
But in all seriousness, Batuk, Amaya loves you for who you are. Your past doesn't define you, and she sees the wonderful person you've become. Trust in your love, and everything else will fall into place.

Bhavya nods, gratitude and love evident in his eyes.

BHAVYA
(thankfully)
Thank you, dada. I needed to hear that. You always know how to put things into perspective. I'm lucky to have you as my brother.

ANIRUDH
(hugging Bhavya)
And I'm lucky to have you as my brother too. Now, enough of the serious talk. Let's get you married and give kaka a reason to change his opinion.

They break the embrace, their smiles wide and infectious.

BHAVYA
(excitedly)
You're right, dada. Let's show everyone that love knows no boundaries. Today is the beginning of a beautiful chapter in my life, and I couldn't be happier.

They clasp hands, brotherly support and affection filling the room.

ANIRUDH
(confidently)
That's the spirit, Batuk! Now, let's go out there and make this courthouse wedding one to remember!

They exit the room, their laughter echoing through the halls, ready to face the challenges and joys that lie ahead as Bhavya and Amaya begin their journey together.