11 accepting the thorns

Amaya looked at him as tears fell from her eyes but she smiled and said masking her pain" Bhavya babu , I went to war with myself for you. I now realise how saddest thing in the world is to be a minute to someone when you've made them eternity. "

Before Amaya could complete Bhavya interrupted "Amaya, Shona don't misunderstand me. I know I love you you were always mine, I just had to find you. And whenever you're ready Amaya I'll come to your house to ask your parents for you hand in marriage. But Amaya my world is a garden you have to except my thorns to love me. "

"I hate waiting but if waiting means being able to be with you, I 'll wait for as long as it takes. "

Bhavya's heart shattered at her determination and trust on him she's gonna forever say I got this even with tears in her eyes. She is a queen who knew the art of flying with broken wings.

This time Amaya tightly embraced Bhavya . And bhavya reciprocated pecking her forehead.
"My darling you'll never be unloved by me you are too well tangled in my soul, mi Amor.
Bhavya grinned.
Amaya was also infected by his infectious smile.

She broke the hug and cupped his face with her hand and said "I like it when you smile , but I love it when I am the reason. "

They both grinned like foolish idiots for a while lost in each other. Bhavya held her hand and asked " Shona, do you trust me?

"Yes, I trust you" She replied.

He smirked and said " Then get ready in 10, I'll meet you downstairs. "
Saying this Bhavya swiftly left leaving Amaya to the utter confusion of what to wear?

It has been 8 minutes and Amaya came down stairs and Bhavya's heart dropped seeing her she looked breathtaking. Her looks are definitely gonna be the end of him today.

They both got seated in Bhavya's car and Amaya asked " Bhavya babu, Where are we going? "

"To meet the moon, shona"

She smiled Sheepishly and said "I meet the moon every night when the stars light up my room , I sit by myself talking moon. "

(Here Amaya is hinting Bhavya to be her moon and if you have read previous chapters you can understand why? As they talk every night over telephone.)

Bhavya's face flustered as he understood the reference he looked at her and caught her eyes and said " I love you dear so very madly, to the moon and back. "

She had tears in her eyes she ruffled his hair and asked " You remembered to the moon and back"

He smiled in tranquil , as he nodded pulling over the car beside the near by cliff.

He stepped outside the car and opened Amaya's side of the door and held our his hand to hers bowing . Amaya was not at all foreign to these courtesies but seeing Bhavya do it for her made her heart flutter and she could experience a million tiny butterflies in her stomach. And she used to giggle.

The site in front of her left her in total awe

The site in front of her left her in total awe.A cool breeze stirred my hair at that moment, as the night wind began to come down from the hills, but it felt like a breath from another world.

Bhavya was gazing at her and said
"I want "- he stopped . Tore his fingers through her hair. "Never mind what I want. " His voice was quieter , now
"What do you want? "
"You" Amaya replied "Always you"

He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn't blink.

" Under the stars "YOU" and "I" Feeling the cold air, watching the dark blue sky , remembering the old memories , and creating one more. "

Suddenly Amaya smiled bitterly and asked " How your eyes fall on me, so undistracted? I wonder what I look in your eyes"

"You would never know Shona could never ever in a million decades know how special you are in my eyes. I love you wildly, madly, and without reason; I love you softly, with tender hands and softened spirit , I love you patiently , but outlined in an urgency I can't define . I love you and you can take your time Amaya, discovering all the hows; I love you and you never doubt why.

Amaya was so engrossed in his eyes she didn't realise the tears uncontrollably falling with her voice breaking she said grabbing his collar " I might be th... The writer b.... But you'll always be my words. "

Suddenly it started to rain heavily as if the nature approved of their love.

And Bhavya astounded and over whelmed by Amaya cupped her face and they kissed.

We kissed with the rain pouring down, hair clinging to our faces , clothes clinging to our bodies , and us clinging to each other.
Just you, me and the rain..
______________________________________

Oh my gosh! They finally kissed . So readers what do you think what's gonna be their after reactions. Are they gonna continue 🤭🤫🤔and yeah also listen to the song Tu jane na. It's a brilliant master piece and you can feel the feel this chapter through it

You can write your views in the comment section.

Stay tuned 😁

Love ❤
Author
Swarnim Narayan