No beast can love with this intensity

Whenever Bhavya after meeting Amaya used to drink whiskey it reminded him of her. Or whenever he used to glance at watches again it reminded him of her.
Damn was there anything left that didn't reminded him of her.

Bhavya was plainly looking at the beautiful glass bottle with contained the beautiful yet intoxicating liquid,
Isn't love very similar to it from the outside it's tempting and beautiful but when you drink it it burns and hurts.

Siddarth asked looking at his expression " Planning to drink that or what mate? "

"No I was you know just thinking"

" Thinking what? "

"You just what would have happened if won't have ever met Amaya. What if I hadn't been so fucking drunk and if hadn't gotten unconsiocus on that bridge or if she had taken another lane. Would still have met her and what would I have been doing right now in that scenario? "

" You over think a lot Bhavya. You did got drunk that day and she did took that lane and you guys are do together what's the issue then? You know love hasn't done me any good except causing me to be a person without a soul . I am alive alright but I guess I was never destined to meet her, never meet Navika, to ever find true love so I suppose the devil took my soul and traded it in exchange of me finding the love I always had craved for. But you know I am much happier than I have ever been my heart breaks every time when I think of her and me not being with her but the sound of my heart breaking justifies every single moment that I, Siddarth Simon pierre has a heart and it is capable of loving someone with such great intensity. "

Bhavya stood up from the couch and said in forlorn " Siddarth the thing is just it scares me that she is a gorgeous, breathtaking but fragile rose and I am no better than a beast even if I touch her because of my ruthlessness and my hands with which I have committed so many sins will just hurt her. I am terrified that one day all her petals will fall because of me . When I first met her even in that unconscious state of mind
  I felt her heart beat inside of my chest,
and it scared me terribly
because I knew forever after that I would carry her inside of me ,
her light,
her demons,
her everything"

Siddarth stood up and said " Just pardon me for a moment I will be back. "

Bhavya nodded and siddarth walking trying his best not to look drunk raced up the stairs.

Bhavya looked at the whiskey one final time before emptying the whole content of the glass in his mouth.
He slightly groaned at the unpleasant and burning sensation he felt when the liquid travelled down his throat. It's indeed been awfully long since I had alcohol Amaya really does drive all my demons away he thought giggling like a toddler.

He had another glass of whiskey just as Siddarth came done with
Bhavya catched the keys and asked
" What are these keys for? "

Siddarth grinned and said " These are my motor bike's key. And you know better what to do. And Bhavya always remember  No beast can love with this great intensity like you love Amaya  .you and Amaya were destined to meet no matter how vast the distance is between you both , you'll return to each other again and again. It's one in a life time connection the ones that make you feel more alive whatsoever happens  don't let her go. "

Bhavya sighs and smiles and before leaving says " Bye take care! Pierre"

Siddarth muttered " You too"

Bhavya got on the motor bike and started driving he slightly looked upwards the fine blazing sun who came down to the horizon almost about to go back where he belongs.

Bhavya mutters in an earnest request " I hope navika and siddarth find their way back to each other. "